Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

any guesses on how many new editions of the “Sack Hinkley” thread will appear overnight?
As said, lost count at 13 after we defeated Port. Only God knows, after tonight? Could have skyrocketed to 87?

We backed in SDK over Ratugolea and I think the list management team got it pretty much right.

Yep SDK a clearly superior player and we made the right call, but given the likes of Ben McKay getting million dollar deals the quality of big KPDs in the league isn't that great right now, and Rat isn't out of place as a mid-tier CHB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone scared that who ever makes GF against Sydney is doomed?! My dad says to try and make me feel better that if we beat Brisbane we will beat Sydney as they can’t play on the ‘G’. Should I believe that or not?!

Syd can play on the G.

Sorry.

Yep SDK a clearly superior player and we made the right call, but given the likes of Ben McKay getting million dollar deals the quality of big KPDs in the league isn't that great right now, and Rat isn't out of place as a mid-tier CHB.

Feel sorry for Esava a bit, but he's just so damn clumsy and unco. Can't break through tackles with ball in hand like a big fella should. We waited for him to outgrow that but no dice, someone else's problem now. He does the work, and I know him personally to be a great fella and a family person, but he's not running on talent. Have to be objective.

This is what the low standard of the league will do to you.
Equalisation is so fascinating + fair. . .
Katy Perry Reaction GIF by Idols Global

Anyone scared that who ever makes GF against Sydney is doomed?! My dad says to try and make me feel better that if we beat Brisbane we will beat Sydney as they can’t play on the ‘G’. Should I believe that or not?!
No grand final is a gimmie as anything can happen ..have to make it before you can stress over things like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back