Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixon - cooked. Boak - cooked. Esava/Narkle/Evans - no further comment needed.

Port were playing with a hand tied behind their back, kept making dumb decisions. And still Sydney couldn't put them away.

Nobody deserves to be favourites at the moment, although the best footy of the finals has been played by us.

Surely Rampe gets at least a week for his hit on Butters?
I'd be more than happy for it not to be looked at provide we get the same consideration should anything similar occurs in the game this evening.

I saw that wizard Haw player at the pub last night.

He's literally dwarf size. I was shocked.
He’d be even shorter without the wizard hat 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon - cooked. Boak - cooked. Esava/Narkle/Evans - no further comment needed.

Port were playing with a hand tied behind their back, kept making dumb decisions. And still Sydney couldn't put them away.

Nobody deserves to be favourites at the moment, although the best footy of the finals has been played by us.
I don't know they were playing with one hand behind their back, they just don't have the second hand.

Houston and Farrell make a difference but not sort of difference required.

With Houston gone next season it's hard to see Port Adelaide improving

Sydney are good on paper but mentally soft in GFs and so gettable form wise. This is the bradbury flag we have to win. It will be as big a miss as 2008 if we dont.

Have a bottle 🍾 for her...do it.
do it jewish GIF
I certainly did 🥂🍾🥂
Only because of your instruction, I’m very obedient 😹

Sydney are good on paper but mentally soft in GFs and so gettable form wise. This is the bradbury flag we have to win. It will be as big a miss as 2008 if we dont.

That 2008 team was generational.
Still the worst loss I have ever experienced as a supporter.

This year has been a free swing. No one expected much at all. Even heading into today's game, majority of the public and media have picked Brisbane.

This should be the sole focus of Scott and the playing group right now.

Looking past that will smell a la Ginnivan.

We have to be methodical, clinical, focused on Brisbane and Brisbane only.
Scott pretty much said in his presser they are only focusing on this game. Selection does include slight consideration of ‘if we win’ for GF. Essentially, selection + list development, along with list management occurs to ensure the best team available.

Went on to say he never thinks about past losses, or past wins much, occasionally he does use some good play/strategy to reinforce the approach to a current game. Future games are addressed at the time. Scott seems to be a very ‘in the present’ personality. Some people are learn from past + others are focused on the future.

Well, that’s my interpretation 🤷🏻‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back