Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the teams come out is the first time I’ve been really annoyed we didn’t win last week. What if!?! Could’ve easily been a Geelong v Giants GF! Game of inches & moments!

Anyway carn the Lions!

I read that recently, Darcy and another guy who hates Cornes tried to ambush him on MMM (verbally, not physically), and Cornes wiped the floor with them. Made them look like complete idiots.
Good on Kane, I don't mind him. IMO he has mellowed in my mind and he is right far more often than not.

Darcy is an A-1 flog in the media.

Good on Kane, I don't mind him. IMO he has mellowed in my mind and he is right far more often than not.

Darcy is an A-1 flog in the media.
Kane has a ratio of 1 dogshit take to get his name in circulation and then follows it with 3 well thought out or researched points.
Its a better strikerate than a lot of other footy talking heads, like Caroline "should the head coach have a sleeve tattoo?" Wilson.

So since the pre finals bye was introduced we’ve now had 2 teams win flags from outside the top 4.

It won’t be going any time soon. Dillon on SEN the other day mentioned that while he knows it’s a bit of a disadvantage to the top 4, it makes the finals more equal because it gives the bottom 8 teams the best chance of winning it and that’s what the fans want.

Love it or hate it, it’s here to stay.

So since the pre finals bye was introduced we’ve now had 2 teams win flags from outside the top 4.

It won’t be going any time soon. Dillon on SEN the other day mentioned that while he knows it’s a bit of a disadvantage to the top 4, it makes the finals more equal because it gives the bottom 8 teams the best chance of winning it and that’s what the fans want.

Rather it be a pre-GF bye so that if a player is concussed in the prelim it gives them a chance to recover for the big game rather than simply be ruled out immediately

Just need us to make the GF multiple times outside the top 4 for it to be scraped

You know the AFL would do it

The pre finals bye exist because of the betting companies
To avoid mass restings in final round games

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back