North Melbourne vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

That we are just completely shit defensively?, havent heard many blame the umpires after today so dont know why you'd bring that up.

Cause they didn't cost you last week either, and I for one got sick of hearing about it all week.

That was amazing!! Living with a couple of crows supporters the roof nearly lifted off the house. Still in disbelief I think!!

****, no Crows supporters in my house but we nearly lifted the roof too! (Particularly myself and the one other that tipped Adelaide!)

500px-HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

Quoted purely for epicness.

Who in the blue hell is Sam Kerridge?

Shit all over Firrito today.
Victorian boy, second or third year at Adelaide, mini drafted to Sturt in SANFL. He was ordinary for Sturt last year, poor disposal but found his feet late in the season. Started better this year and it was only a about 6 weeks ago I said to a mate that he might be a spud in the SANFL and a good player in the AFL. He's coming on beautifully.

I've just never felt like that after a win, ever. Adelaide has a bad habit of losing the really tight ones (e.g. our recent finals against Collingwood and the Hawks), so it's nice to be on the right end for a change!!

Just saw the replay. Can't believe the result lol Kerridge was a gun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So last week North have the lead with less than a minute to go. Have the ball from a mark. Decide to kick long to a 50/50 contest. Cannot get the ball out of bounds or at least a ball up. Ball turns around quickly and opposition get a goal.

Blame everyone except themselves for it happening.

Then it happens exactly the same a week later. Gold.

I've just never felt like that after a win, ever. Adelaide has a bad habit of losing the really tight ones (e.g. our recent finals against Collingwood and the Hawks), so it's nice to be on the right end for a change!!
You think you guys are the ones that have a habit of losing really close games! Anyway, well done on the win, enjoy it as wins like these don't come often (except when you play us). Also poor form from everyone kicking North when they are down. Don't really know what pleasure you get from it but if it makes you feel tough go for it.

You think you guys are the ones that have a habit of losing really close games! Anyway, well done on the win, enjoy it as wins like these don't come often (except when you play us). Also poor form from everyone kicking North when they are down. Don't really know what pleasure you get from it but if it makes you feel tough go for it.

Its bigfooty, dont worry about them. There opinions dont mean shit.

Also poor form from everyone kicking North when they are down. Don't really know what pleasure you get from it but if it makes you feel tough go for it.

Just thank a lot of your own supporters on BF for their incessant whinging and blaming of everyone under the sun bar their own.
You bought the hate on yourselves.

Just thank a lot of your own supporters on BF for their incessant whinging and blaming of everyone under the sun bar their own.
You bought the hate on yourselves.
Alright, fair enough then. Just keep in mind, a few annoying or stupid supporters shouldn't be a reason to hate a team or give you an excuse to kick them while they are down, especially supporters on bigfooty. I'm sure all clubs have people like you mentioned, just try not to let it get to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back