North team board POTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For footy knowledge: HH, Nice Cunnington and Pykie are quality.

But I can't go past GR. What a star.

3 Giant Roo. No North obsessed person would get by without his clips

2 Daz. His frank and honest assessments of our list are always a good read

1 Hunters Host. I always find his posts insightful. Has a very good understanding of the game

giantroo for his magnificent video compilations he puts together for our enjoyment. Whenever a request is made for a piece of footage or compilation he does it without hesitation and it's usually up within 24 hours

if you don't work/live out of Australia you can not appreciate how much us expats hang out for Giantroos's match highlights....legend mate absolute legend x100 votes......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one deserves the POTY award this year. It was an atrocious year on the board, full of stupid rants and premature ejaculations over the smallest incidents that had no baring on the result. Idiotic calls for players like Goldstein to be traded or Swallow to be sacked. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves, you sounded dumber than a Collingwood supporter. By the end of the season Caroline Wilson came away with more credibility than some of the posters on this board.

Does my little rant deserve a nomination? :)

3) blackshadow
2) Wellsfan
1) Nate7

Speical Mentions:

Only Forwards is by far the best Mod on big footy.
Brett33 gets my like to like vote.
Spitta2Azza starting the thread of the year
DawOfPromotion for great imagination in making up stories to upset opposition posters.
Teffy/Snakebaker/Hardtobeat - gets my vote for "most likely to go postal" one day award.

Jab opposition good sport award
Macca18 for throwing the best birthday parties

I just wanted to thank *james hird and the *essendon football club of bringing so much enjoyment to my 2013 season. I don't think I could love a human child as much as I enjoyed watching *essendon go bust. Least we forget.

**** you all for not acknowledging my wonderful contribution to this board!!!
especially on the Memes thread **** you all i say!!!

Now in all seriousness
GR
Teffy
WildBill

Simply too many to give 3,2,1 - and would change depending on what is being discussed, whether it be list management, appraisal of players/games, providing clips and club info, keeping mood positive and so on.

FWIW I think there is a good balance of posters who have different styles. At the end of the day we all want the best for the club regardless of opinion, and that is the most important thing.

Thanks to Wild Bill for the nomination. I'm sure that it will all be rubber stamped by the rest of the board? Do I get an icon or user medal for this? Do I get my name on the paver that ShinOfBoner is organizing?

I will begin writing my acceptance speech.

And to validate my nomination you went and liked my post even though I managed to mock your football team.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back