Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why I wanted dogs to seer me last night. I knew it would be distracting today if not.

I agree it looks very unlikely but it's the only explanation. I can only point out that he almost certainly protected dogs n3 so he was self protecting on even nights.
Yah, that part has been known for some time. But why YOU specifically?

This is why I wanted dogs to seer me last night. I knew it would be distracting today if not.

I agree it looks very unlikely but it's the only explanation. I can only point out that he almost certainly protected dogs n3 so he was self protecting on even nights.
You can't be night immune n1 for being promoted to leader d2. It's Eminem, or protected.

Yah, that part has been known for some time. But why YOU specifically?
My only guess is being targeted night 1 last game. (and again this game btw)

Or just n1 random bum pluck, like most other actions n1.

Generally n1 actions are:
  • random
  • based on last game
  • based on some personal bias (I don't think Ding has any special affinity for me, especially since I keep calling him Chip - so I'm removing this as a possible reason)

My only guess is being targeted night 1 last game. (and again this game btw)

Or just n1 random bum pluck, like most other actions n1.

Generally n1 actions are:
  • random
  • based on last game
  • based on some personal bias (I don't think Ding has any special affinity for me, especially since I keep calling him Chip - so I'm removing this as a possible reason)

Three attempts, three shots, he's on the climb,
Night immunity discovered, it's his prime time.
From the lab to the streets, where legends are born,
IMS-style flow, this discovery's sworn.

Yo, life's a journey full of paths to choose,
Every step we take, we win or lose.
Choices on my mind, gotta weigh 'em all,
Navigate the options, standin' tall and raw.

Do I chase the dream or play it safe?
Take the leap of faith or hesitate?
Crossroads in my sight, gotta make a move,
Heart beats steady, in the groove, can't lose.

Choices in my hand, destiny's callin',
Gotta rise above, keep on ballin'.
Navigate the maze, find my own way,
Make a choice today, let the music play.

BEaston please Nothing

After two published attempts along with three other attempts and failure to take the chances, only one option remains and that is to take his last album literally and facilitate the Death of Slim Shady.

50 cent laughing GIF

Well, it seems rather suss that none of jmoo wan, Kurve and croweater 41 have bothered to lay down a vote. Reeks of evil just sitting it out until it's a bi clearer who they should all vote for.
I’m trying to not die irl from gastro. Kids are good fun.

I feel after this tag though wherever I throw a vote I’d be called evil anyway.

I’m not trying to reek like evil but I’d like some sort of consensus and listening to IMS I don’t think is consensus but that group has some numbers about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So can I ask why IMS isn’t the vote if dogs has nailed him as Snoop?

Do we need to find night immune? Are we worried about another record deal signing and numbers outweighing?

What have I missed or am I missing?

Do we need to find night immune? Are we worried about another record deal signing and numbers outweighing?

I agree. My maths might be wrong but I think the smaller evil group and neutrals are one bad decision from losing the game.

I also think IMS is playing the sacrificial lamb. Getting rid of him doesn't accomplish much as he's not night immune and at this stage they'd have confidence they can even the numbers overnight.

The problem is we don't have enough to go by. OMS makes the most logical sense tonight but then what?

Certainly possible. What about Cf outing Raz as Eminem? They missed a kill n2 - why would he give up any name that wasn't who they missed on?

Makes very little sense to me for CF to give up Raz if evil, especially with the strong position they were in. I think at worst he’s neutral and isn’t the priority with how many evil left.

It’s super super unlikely both you and MCBG are good, that’s why I’ve been at odds trying to work it out.

I agree. My maths might be wrong but I think the smaller evil group and neutrals are one bad decision from losing the game.

I also think IMS is playing the sacrificial lamb. Getting rid of him doesn't accomplish much as he's not night immune and at this stage they'd have confidence they can even the numbers overnight.

The problem is we don't have enough to go by. OMS makes the most logical sense tonight but then what?
I’m assuming we lose dogs tonight as he survived last night and kills seemed to line up with what dero directed.

Dogs parting gift maybe to pass it onto a potentially evil player and hope it blows up on them reducing a number.

With no good rappers with powerful enough tunes to help the village left (I’d name them but I’ll **** up and be at risk of a wannabe) a dogs present is best we can hope for or we get cosy with Eminem which I’m never a fan of and use him as a good guy to help thin numbers.

Yes we need to find a head to stop some recruiting, I think we’re operating on the basis if evil keep recruiting it makes the game impossible to win.

Chip and IMS appear to not want to vote for each other, IMS keeps laughing at MCBG, and beaston didn’t die N1. The answer is in there somewhere, just can’t put all the pieces together.

Agree IMS is the lamb, but for who is the question. That’s why we have info beaston didn’t die and I went that direction, but it’s getting no traction

Or he was protected by Biggie Smalls, which would mean he's Craig Mack upgraded to Record Exec and is then still night immune.

This was BEaston's defence by the way:

Part of me feels like he was trying to cozy up to me and what he perceives as my sense of fairness, but part of me thinks it kind of makes sense too. But would Ding be aware of recent Night 1 targets??

For what it's worth, BEaston posted before the game started early on Sunday afternoon and then not at all until the middle of the first day phase. So I'm leaning more towards Ding not protecting him.

This is the reasoning I have had all along, you’ve just worded it better than I. I really think beaston is a better shout, I’d rather miss aiming for night immune than just hitting the underling lamb.

There’s only 7 unidentified roles left to us and if the math is correct, 5 of those are evil and two unsigned artists.

You’ve been on fire this game - happy to follow your lead. Both have been far too defensive/involved to be unsigned. We going MCBG over Beaston?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back