Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree IMS is the lamb, but for who is the question. That’s why we have info beaston didn’t die and I went that direction, but it’s getting no traction
Beaston will either be the lone or Eminem.

But was keen for dogs to take a look last night to clear any confusion which may lead me down the path that he is Eminem and the end goal was to side with the good rappers for an extra day or two to “help”.

If he is the lone remaining BBR rep then he needs to go but doesn’t answer why he’d be so willing to be seer’d.

But was keen for dogs to take a look last night to clear any confusion which may lead me down the path that he is Eminem and the end goal was to side with the good rappers for an extra day or two to “help”.

If he is the lone remaining BBR rep then he needs to go but doesn’t answer why he’d be so willing to be seer’d.

So either way we cut down on a kill, which works. If we try to recruit the same person as evil, we can block their recruit that way too.

I think if he was with dero, they were confident he could be seered and then dogs would die, not getting the answer. That could explain the willingness to be seered.

Just can’t help but think MCBG is far too switched on for a good unsigned rapper. Seems very onto the whole game.

I think if he was with dero, they were confident he could be seered and then dogs would die, not getting the answer. That could explain the willingness to be seered.

Just can’t help but think MCBG is far too switched on for a good unsigned rapper. Seems very onto the whole game.
Lol man... Dero was with ims who I'm now pushing. Read what you're writing before pressing post.

Not going for Death Row only gets them further towards their win con. Makes no sense to go for anyone but ims.

In the darkened alley where shadows meet,
Night immune's heart skips a beat, feeling the heat.
Desperation grips tight, as they gasp for air,
Life slipping away, feeling so unfair.

Once untouchable, now facing the end,
Struggling against fate, trying to comprehend.
No more evading, no more escaping the night,
Reality bites hard, fading out of sight.

Desperate cries in the night, echoes of regret,
Night immune's last breath, can't forget.
In the final moments, facing the unknown,
The once invincible, now overthrown.

Just popping in for 10 mins before my class then will be back in 2 hours.

From my read there’s still discussion happening, and happy to change my vote if needed when I’m back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MOD NOTE

It is likely that we run multiple phases tomorrow. My suggested times would be 9am to 3pm, night 3pm to 4pm, then another day to 9pm. Let me know if they are horrible.

Will be seeing Deadpool X Wolverine at 10am tomorrow morning but will jump on at conclusion of movie to vote if I'm alive. Just to explain my lack of availability before then.

MOD NOTE

It is likely that we run multiple phases tomorrow. My suggested times would be 9am to 3pm, night 3pm to 4pm, then another day to 9pm. Let me know if they are horrible.

Yeah all good, I’ll stick my vote in as usual at the start of the phase in case I don’t wake up in time for the end.

Makes very little sense to me for CF to give up Raz if evil, especially with the strong position they were in. I think at worst he’s neutral and isn’t the priority with how many evil left.

It’s super super unlikely both you and MCBG are good, that’s why I’ve been at odds trying to work it out.
kanye-west-kanye.gif

Yes we need to find a head to stop some recruiting, I think we’re operating on the basis if evil keep recruiting it makes the game impossible to win.

Chip and IMS appear to not want to vote for each other, IMS keeps laughing at MCBG, and beaston didn’t die N1. The answer is in there somewhere, just can’t put all the pieces together.
kanye-west-kanye.gif

This is the reasoning I have had all along, you’ve just worded it better than I. I really think beaston is a better shout, I’d rather miss aiming for night immune than just hitting the underling lamb.

There’s only 7 unidentified roles left to us and if the math is correct, 5 of those are evil and two unsigned artists.
kanye-west-kanye.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back