Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

I think if he was with dero, they were confident he could be seered and then dogs would die, not getting the answer. That could explain the willingness to be seered.

Just can’t help but think MCBG is far too switched on for a good unsigned rapper. Seems very onto the whole game.
kanye-west-kanye.gif

Tap Tapping GIF

thewizardmelon Wickzki dogs105

Do you agree that Death Row are closest to their wincon and we need to prioritise stopping them?

If so, IMS has to be the lynch. If we don't lynch him today they will kill another villager tonight, and then manipulate a villager's vote tomorrow AND potentially recruit. That would give them 6 (maybe 7) votes tomorrow against the village's 4 (maybe 3) = a clear majority. They can then whittle everyone down via lynch and killing.

By keeping IMS alive, you're ensuring they have an additional vote tomorrow. I get it you want to stop the recruit, but that's only possibility to happen. They firstly have to pick someone that doesn't have a role, and then also not have anyone else try to recruit that same person. The manipulate is guaranteed if he's not lynched today. The manipulate is stronger than the recruit right now.

The only way we still win is to control the numbers in the lynching as we have no vig, and hope Eminem and Bad Boy take out more Death Rowers over night.

Wick I'm pretty sure you understand this, can you explain this to the others please lol
This is the only path to victory. If anyone other than IMS is lynched, they've won.

its beautiful - an overweight Kmart version of a bastard hybrid of Kanye West and Jason Derulo doing god knows what in the corner of some crack den. I dont know what the hell that is, but godamn I do love it

MOD NOTE

IMS, Kurve and any other mod with abilities, please do not review the deleted post in this thread. It has been posted by a dead player.
guess who's back... back again
GUH... tell a friend

thewizardmelon Wickzki dogs105

Do you agree that Death Row are closest to their wincon and we need to prioritise stopping them?

If so, IMS has to be the lynch. If we don't lynch him today they will kill another villager tonight, and then manipulate a villager's vote tomorrow AND potentially recruit. That would give them 6 (maybe 7) votes tomorrow against the village's 4 (maybe 3) = a clear majority. They can then whittle everyone down via lynch and killing.

By keeping IMS alive, you're ensuring they have an additional vote tomorrow. I get it you want to stop the recruit, but that's only possibility to happen. They firstly have to pick someone that doesn't have a role, and then also not have anyone else try to recruit that same person. The manipulate is guaranteed if he's not lynched today. The manipulate is stronger than the recruit right now.

The only way we still win is to control the numbers in the lynching as we have no vig, and hope Eminem and Bad Boy take out more Death Rowers over night.

Wick I'm pretty sure you understand this, can you explain this to the others please lol
This is the only path to victory. If anyone other than IMS is lynched, they've won.

This is pretty much spot on and why I was aligning tonight with MC Bad Genius it's the only move that makes logical sense for the neutrals.

I understand wanting to vote MC out but we need his and others votes to keep the game alive.

Otherwise, those quick phases tomorrow will feel like a slow death to the game as the result becomes inevitable.

This is pretty much spot on and why I was aligning tonight with MC Bad Genius it's the only move that makes logical sense for the neutrals.

I understand wanting to vote MC out but we need his and others votes to keep the game alive.

Otherwise, those quick phases tomorrow will feel like a slow death to the game as the result becomes inevitable.
It's not even a given MCBG is in Death Row. Both Bad Boy AND DeathRow also missed recruiting the night DeLaSoul tried to recruit MCBG. He was also flaunting his unrecruited status so would have been a popular target - only needed one of the evil factions to try recruit him to block it totally.

A better bet for the head would be FootyPie who has voted a disappeared today.

But as outlined, the manipulation is a bigger threat than the recruit now anyway so IMS should be the go.

You need to convince the other villagers though as they're not believing it coming from me because I'm unconfirmed, despite working the whole game towards the village wincon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to stop the recruiting though

Also keen to hear you reaffirm your vote. After Wiz and I gave you the mix tape it makes sense to align.

Maybe Kurve is the night immune?

Sorry Kurve. I didn't want to put you but this one could swing it against you.

Kurve is the third member of DLS.

Sorry Kurve. I didn't want to put you but this one could swing it against you.

Kurve is the third member of DLS.
Sorry, I thought that, but am doubting everything now.

Sorry, I thought that, but am doubting everything now.
FP Jmoo Chip. Are fair chances at a bare minimum to have been signed and could well be leading the label.

Raz well who knows maybe the double down on distance from Dero after the CF admission. Or in fact they may have found Em/record executive

FP Jmoo Chip. Are fair chances at a bare minimum to have been signed and could well be leading the label.

Raz well who knows maybe the double down on distance from Dero after the CF admission. Or in fact they may have found Em/record executive
Are you Dre?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back