Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you Dre?
I’m still unsure who I am.

I’m dropping bombs waiting to be signed to find out which one I am. Hopefully I’m Ghostface from Wu Tang even though Pie 4 Life was apparently all of them.

It's not even a given MCBG is in Death Row. Both Bad Boy AND DeathRow also missed recruiting the night DeLaSoul tried to recruit MCBG. He was also flaunting his unrecruited status so would have been a popular target - only needed one of the evil factions to try recruit him to block it totally.

A better bet for the head would be FootyPie who has voted a disappeared today.

But as outlined, the manipulation is a bigger threat than the recruit now anyway so IMS should be the go.

You need to convince the other villagers though as they're not believing it coming from me because I'm unconfirmed, despite working the whole game towards the village wincon.

I'm not saying you aren't making sense, because you are. I guess it's up to the good rappers to decide because you didn't die N1, so you're night immune of some sort. I know you said Ding could have protected you, I just don't think that's true. Either biggie did or you're night immune.

But I also think MCBG is evil. You just don't defend to the enth degree yesterday and today if you're an unsigned artist. So the dilemma is which way to go.

Then there's also IMS which removes the manipulation.

Then there's another player still playing we failed to recruit also, being discussed.

Honestly, it feels like we're screwed no matter how you slice it.

I’m still unsure who I am.

I’m dropping bombs waiting to be signed to find out which one I am. Hopefully I’m Ghostface from Wu Tang even though Pie 4 Life was apparently all of them.

Gut feel, MCBG or BEaston?

I'm not saying you aren't making sense, because you are. I guess it's up to the good rappers to decide because you didn't die N1, so you're night immune of some sort. I know you said Ding could have protected you, I just don't think that's true. Either biggie did or you're night immune.

But I also think MCBG is evil. You just don't defend to the enth degree yesterday and today if you're an unsigned artist. So the dilemma is which way to go.

Then there's also IMS which removes the manipulation.

Then there's another player still playing we failed to recruit also, being discussed.

Honestly, it feels like we're screwed no matter how you slice it.
kanye-west-kanye.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if he was with dero, they were confident he could be seered and then dogs would die, not getting the answer. That could explain the willingness to be seered.

Just can’t help but think MCBG is far too switched on for a good unsigned rapper. Seems very onto the whole game.
Nah, I'm more switched on in general since I changed from the job that was stressing me out so much it was ruining my life. At one point my wife literally said "This is the first time in our marriage I've not felt sure that we're going to make it" which was pretty devastating.

Anyways, enough about that.

All to say that I feel like I've been a lot more switched on in games for the past few months.

dogs105 croweater 41 I think we're going to take the risk on MC Bad Genius

Fwiw - Jmoo was a failed recruit last night. I'd say Beaston/Chip/IMS/FP the likely remaining evil and Raz the possible neutral.

Nothing

Even in death DERO sure knows how to **** a game

I genuinely wish he'd killed me instead. I cannot get my head completely around this with the recruitment options included, haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back