Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Vibing Good Vibes GIF by G-Star RAW

It’s my favourite when evils band together to try and make me look evil. The clamouring is fun.

BEaston for me, more likely night immune than his faction mate IMS Nothing
Lol so let me get this straight, this is your story: I'm the faction head of DeathRow, we have 4 players plus a manipulation in a huge position of power and I'm second on the vote train to my faction mate IMS?

Someone please make it make sense.

Dogs, here's your next seer target.

Lol so let me get this straight, this is your story: I'm the faction head of DeathRow, we have 4 players plus a manipulation in a huge position of power and I'm second on the vote train to my faction mate IMS?

Not at all 😂 where did I say anything about 4 players and/or a manipulation? I’m voting for someone who can’t die overnight, didnt have the mixtape and almost certainly wasn’t doc protected.

I threw in the IMS part for a giggle, but I’m enjoying watching you unravel over my 1 solitary vote

Wickzki you know what time it is

Melon - A Trustworthy Source

Verse 1) Yo, listen up, let me tell you 'bout a guy named Melon, He ain't evil, nah, he's a stand-up fellow, no tellin', Always got your back, through thick and thin, Trustworthy to the core, he's the real win.

(Chorus) Melon's the man you can count on, day and night, Straight shooter, no tricks, always shining bright, From the first handshake to the last goodbye, He's the definition of loyal, let that amplify!

(Verse 2) Melon's got integrity, his word is his bond, In a world full of fakes, he stands strong, Never shady, always genuine and true, You need a friend? Melon's there, it's what he'll do.

(Chorus) Melon's the guy who'll never let you down, Heart of gold, wearing honor like a crown, When the chips are down, he's the one to trust, In Melon we believe, because he's just.

(Bridge) Through thick and thin, he'll be by your side, A true companion, with him you'll always ride, From highs to lows, he'll weather every storm, Melon's the rock, keeping us warm.

(Verse 3) So next time you hear about a guy named Melon, Remember this rap, let the truth be tellin', He's not evil, no, he's as good as they come, Trustworthy and true, a friend for everyone.

(Chorus) Melon's the name you can rely on, no doubt, Steadfast and loyal, never selling out, He's got your back, that's a fact, through and through, Melon's the man, trustworthy and true!

So the non death night thingy is probably due to explode at some point soon and kill the holder. Best to send it to potential evil?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway dogs105, I think we can assume Chip is good based on how quick wiz and IMS jumped on this morning.

Logic still stands that DeathRow are closest to winning/in the strongest position. We need to whittle their numbers to stand any chance. Since we don't know their night immune, IMS is next best.

Anyway dogs105, I think we can assume Chip is good based on how quick wiz and IMS jumped on this morning.

Logic still stands that DeathRow are closest to winning/in the strongest position. We need to whittle their numbers to stand any chance. Since we don't know their night immune, IMS is next best.

I agree, I am definitely the best option, it all but seals a victory.

Happy Shaquille O Neal GIF by Papa Johns

Also removing Snoops manipulation out of the game is pretty important now too as we're heading into the end game.

Based on Tenz's info from yesterday, I was the obvious lynch target for today so I'm sure that manipulation is targeted to me, which is why I wanted you to seer me me last night so we didn't let them control today's lynch.

Also removing Snoops manipulation out of the game is pretty important now too as we're heading into the end game.

Based on Tenz's info from yesterday, I was the obvious lynch target for today so I'm sure that manipulation is targeted to me, which is why I wanted you to seer me me last night so we didn't let them control today's lynch.

Are you sure you want to play it this way? We could have some real fun.. The way I see it, it is 6 vs 6 right now and I am always partial to a bit of fun.

It's long overdue for DRR and BBR to join forces and introduce a bit of fresh talent, particularly talent that was discovered and released by our new illustrious leader, don't you think?

It's time for the forces of the biggest influencers in the rap scene to come together, like you did with us last night, don't you think?

TheWizardMelon thanks Nothing

Are you sure you want to play it this way? We could have some real fun.. The way I see it, it is 6 vs 6 right now and I am always partial to a bit of fun.

It's long overdue for DRR and BBR to join forces and introduce a bit of fresh talent, particularly talent that was discovered and released by our new illustrious leader, don't you think?

It's time for the forces of the biggest influencers in the rap scene to come together, like you did with us last night, don't you think?

TheWizardMelon thanks Nothing
Haha you're so far up the wrong tree here. I'm not who you need to be making this offer to.

Obviously I could still be recruited to evil tonight (if I'm even still alive) but I've been playing for good the whole game as that's my wincon as an unsigned artist.

Haha you're so far up the wrong tree here. I'm not who you need to be making this offer to.

Obviously I could still be recruited to evil tonight (if I'm even still alive) but I've been playing for good the whole game as that's my wincon as an unsigned artist.
Ryan Reynolds Sport GIF by Wrexham AFC

I will throw a vote on MP_ for now.

BEaston is usually much more fired up when he has a evil role and people put votes on him.

Or maybe he's learning...

Either way, I'll stay with my initial vote for now.

Nothing

And then...

This is more like it. I'm thinking someone got recruited overnight...

BEaston for me today.

Thanks Nothing

And then...

This is more like it. I'm thinking someone got recruited overnight...

BEaston for me today.

Thanks Nothing
Is that fired up to you? :think:
It's just playing the game isn't it?
I've been voted off as good in the same circumstances plenty of times. It's just how I play.

Yes, someone was recruited to DeathRow, and my vote is on IMS who is Snoop from DeathRow... wouldn't really make sense to vote my new team mate would it?

It's likely MCBG that was recruited. He was butting heads all day with wiz yesterday and he's gone quiet today, coincidentally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back