Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

We should have a poll for which WW absence we want to see end.

Is it MWPP and her dogged (sometimes over-) analysis?
Or maybe a double up grudge match to have Grand Uncle Horace and Frederico_WA back in?
Maybe it's time for The Filth Wizard to strut his stuff again?
Or is it time for another epic SM melt?

1721470418383.png

BFew Cadsky Wickzki Tarkyn_24 MarcMaverick Dingster

Ideally, we need 5 or 6 more. Can I interest you in a game?

croweater 41 if you have come down from the high of last night's win, can I get a **** yeah I wanna play.

So I got home at 12. My 2 year old was awake that meant I sat up until 230am watching replays and the like whilst she watched me. As you could imagine Mrs Crowy was over the moon.

Fast forward 16 hours at a family 21st 12 Melbourne cans deep, sleep deprived and I’ll regret this but sure I’ll try my hand.

Just tag me when the game starts. Or send me a PM with a role.

I'll play.
Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Further to my recent excuses for not being an IN'er for this WW game, I've been DM'ed by a rep of secret Project Smarter25, based in Washington DC USA.

They found my profile on BigFooty and said they were in need of some extra Law Enforcement Canines with special capabilities.

That my BigFooty pic combined with my BigFooty SFA profile (Agent 86), and WW experience with high stress situations, mis/dis information, vampires, lynchings, night actions and teamwork, appeared to make me a good fit for some of the smarts they were missing.

The only catch is that I won't be allowed to play games of WW in here if recruited.
What should I do?

I love the theme, but am busy next week. As per last game, if you need an additional number for game mechanics purposes happy to play, but I can’t contribute much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Further to my recent excuses for not being an IN'er for this WW game, I've been DM'ed by a rep of secret Project Smarter25, based in Washington DC USA.

They found my profile on BigFooty and said they were in need of some extra Law Enforcement Canines with special capabilities.

That my BigFooty pic combined with my BigFooty SFA profile (Agent 86), and WW experience with high stress situations, mis/dis information, vampires, lynchings, night actions and teamwork, appeared to make me a good fit for some of the smarts they were missing.

The only catch is that I won't be allowed to play games of WW in here if recruited.
What should I do?

Tell them to ruff off, WW is life!

What should I do?
Stopping the back slide into Authoritarianism or Werewolf. I know what I picked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back