Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Goat Baron please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Goat Baron please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here

Y'all act like you never seen a white person before
Jaws all on the floor like Gralin and DemurePrincess just burst in the door
And started whooping her ass worse than before
They were just divorced, throwing her over furniture (Ah!)
It's the return of the... "Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding
He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?"
And Nothing said... nothing, you idiots!
Dr. Nothing is dead, he's locked in my basement! (Ha-ha!)

Verse 1) Yo Gralin, listen up, I'm about to unleash, Dropping disses so hard, you'll be begging for peace. Thought you were a king, but your crown's just a joke, I'll expose your weak rhymes, leave you broke and provoked.

(Verse 2) Your flow's as limp as a noodle, can't handle the heat, While I spit fire, you're stuck on repeat. Claiming you're the best, but where's your proof at? Your bars lack substance, like a weak combat.

(Verse 3) Gralin, you're overrated, a relic of the past, Trying to stay relevant, but your time didn't last. I'll dismantle your image, piece by piece, Expose your flaws, your weaknesses released.

(Bridge) You ain't got the skills to match my lyrical finesse, I'll bury you deep, leave you in distress. No mercy in this battle, it's game over for you, Gralin, step aside, 'cause I'm coming through.

(Outro) So take this diss as a lesson, a reality check, Gralin, you're faded, your legacy wrecked. I'm the new face of rap, you're just a shadow in the mist, Bow down now, Gralin, 'cause you've been dismissed.

Thanks GPT Chat 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also gives me a chance to make headway on the 149 page hip hop thread that Dank had.

Only 146 pages to go.
Like I don't think I've ever seen a current player post a graph of someone's posting frequency by day. We all need to lift.

My number one suspect is Fryer Tuck. Let's look at his posting activity trends.

View attachment 333288
This is a crap graph, but you get the idea. We've got spikes from the Tuesday to Wednesday, staying consistent ish for the next day and then ballooning on the Thursday to Friday line before declining again today.

The first jump in his posting stats occurs when both the Seer and Fake seer die on the Wednesday morning.. His slight drop occurs when Brahj, Fith, Brown bottle and the doctor die within the Wednesday night/Thursday morning phases. The Thursday night phase brought about the death of Human Meatball, (The last person who could seer him) and in the morning, BigJoeD_, Noobz0r, Far Kern and Jacknah.

So to sum it up, his posting jumps when someone who can seer him dies, falls when 3 wolf members die, and jumps considerably when the Godfather (seer), and the rocks of the village die (Far_Kern, BigJoeD_). From then until now, he has attempted to assume the role as director of the village, culminating in this very process that has been his undoing in my mind.

When you pair up his rises and declines in postings with events in the game, it becomes clear that he is the Wildcard Wolf. A tl;dr version of this

Posting falls when Brahj, Filth, Brown bottle die.
Posting rises when seers and strong villagers die.

Posting activity isn't everything though, albeit in this case it seems to point really strongly towards FT.

Fryer Tuck's posts have evolved from jokey, to stating the obvious, to leading the village over the game.

I hope others can see the trend here. It goes from him stating what he thinks to stating what the village should think. I think this change in posting correlates with the deaths of the people that could potentially out him and for that reason I'm really convinced he is evil.

As for my second pick, not sure. Want to be in depth so I'll post that soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back