Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

The restraining order says you can’t talk about my loose cannon any more!

To be fair, you shouldn’t be swinging that cannon around so loosely on a Sunday evening, P4L

Parole Violations - We're in 90s hip hop, there's no wolves, the gangs involved aren't mafia and we're too hardcore to be flogs.

Banned words - Serial Killer, arsonist, flogs, mafia, wolves
OK terms - village, boss, underboss, a description of the role (like a manipulator)

There is an escalating scale of penalties.

1. Must finish each post with "I'm a hip hop superstar wannabe"
2. vote doesn't count
3. night actions (if any) don't count
4. Only 1 post in next 24 hours.
5. Rot in Jail (Modkilled).

Parole Violations - We're in 90s hip hop, there's no wolves, the gangs involved aren't mafia and we're too hardcore to be flogs.

Banned words - Serial Killer, arsonist, flogs, mafia, wolves
OK terms - village, boss, underboss, a description of the role (like a manipulator)

There is an escalating scale of penalties.

1. Must finish each post with "I'm a hip hop superstar wannabe"
2. vote doesn't count
3. night actions (if any) don't count
4. Only 1 post in next 24 hours.
5. Rot in Jail (Modkilled).
If you post the rest of the OP I won't need to read it.

To be fair, you shouldn’t be swinging that cannon around so loosely on a Sunday evening, P4L
upside down spinning GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mod maybe drunk as well?
I prefer a chill session if we are playing this type of genre. Sure they are talking about murder drugs and life but I’m just worrying about how to get more ice coffee in my cup when my arms don’t work or something that isn’t all that funny is actually the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

Yeah but Biggie and 2Pac were killed in the middle of the 90s. So NWA were out (Dre is in so wouldn't be able to have both).
As Dero said can’t fit them all in but I’ll be nostalgic and mildly critical :p all in good faith Nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back