Autopsy Official NAB Cup RD1 v Melbourne & North

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you need to relax... take a deep breath, it is the nab cup.
Great experience for the youngsters being out there for the last 10 minutes without our best 3 midfielders.

Critisim is warranted where it's due, just like compliments. Just because we criticise doesn't mean we're punching holes in walls. I leave that for the season proper.;)

I'm happy enough. It's obvious the win wasn't our main objective (tanked?) and getting some game pressure into individuals was.

I'm not a huge McGuane fan, he tries his heart out but the pressure can get to him. I mean that in the nicest way.

I'm happy enough. It's obvious the win wasn't our main objective (tanked?) and getting some game pressure into individuals was.

I'm not a huge McGuane fan, he tries his heart out but the pressure can get to him.

I prefer him a lot more in the fwd half. Don't know why he was defending towards the end there. I thought we'd worked out he was a dofus in defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to sit back know and watch/read the over reaction to a 4 point NAB cup loss after doubling up from our first game win. Let rip punters.

I just wanted to see us beat North :( Was a great game, the youngins almost closed the game out, shame Edwards couldn't finish off with that goal.

Anyway, main thing I noticed was Vlastuin can play!! Woweeeee. GO TIGEZ!

Some of you need to relax... take a deep breath, it is the nab cup.
Great experience for the youngsters being out there for the last 10 minutes without our best 3 midfielders.

not buying it, Vlas should play every game this year season proper because who is going to keep him out???

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Official NAB Cup RD1 v Melbourne & North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back