Autopsy Official NAB Cup RD1 v Melbourne & North

Remove this Banner Ad

What was the point of having cotchin and delidio there? Wtf was hardwick doing?
I believe it's called development in a meaningless match to see if they can do it by themselves.

Concerns over 3-4 haven't been eased by these games .
Dericks , A.Edwards , McGaunne , just not sure they will prove to be worthy of being upon our list in 2013 ?
A few that I think showed they may play more than I think in 2013 were ,
Vlaustin , Arnott , Astbury

Nahas and Vickery need to improve on tonight's games to be in our best 22.
Time we started seeing Elton or even one of Griffith and Astbury forward our tall forward depth remains a issue .
DID I MENTION THOSE ****ING UMPIRES .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy enough. It's obvious the win wasn't our main objective (tanked?) and getting some game pressure into individuals was.

I'm not a huge McGuane fan, he tries his heart out but the pressure can get to him. I mean that in the nicest way.
He must have the lowest football IQ going around. How he gets a game is beyond me.
It's the same frustrating output from him every week.

Was disappointing with losing that kangaroos game, but lets think about it. We nearly beat a pretty strong kangaroos team with cotchin and deledio not playing that second half at all. not to mention other players we left out

ellis and vlaustin looked pretty good

have a look at your self mate .. firstly control your self your a moderator secondly i wasent happy with leaving cotchin lids newman martin on bench for the last two minuts and i am entitled to my opinion and some people would be happy too see the tigers win the NAB not every one has a who gives a crap attitude like you Tugga
It was practice match. Those players were left on the bench for a reason. I will say it again ... IT WAS A PRACTICE MATCH. Winning wasn't the sole aim. Duh! Obviously. If it happens in round 1, then fair enough, but it won't. Why? Because today was a ... wait for it ... PRACTICE MATCH.

Deledio, Cotchin and Tuck were left on the bench close to the end, winning was not vital.
Vlastuin 9 touches is a huge win, I didn't know he was the Vic Metro Captain for the carnival. :thumbsu:

Happy enough, it's pre-season... meh.

BRING ON ROUND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

really should have won it- so much for practicing tight finishes- hardwiwck outcoached again

LOL....the most ridiculous post I have ever read.....I hope you are taking the piss....seriously!

I ask the question, whats more important........winning NAB cup mini match or giving some young fellas a go in the guts
when a game is on the line!?!?

Vlas looks a beauty, v composed and tough.....Arnott was ok also!

Outcoached.....foolish statement!

lol idiot. Get a clue. silly person.
It might only be NAB cup but given what happened last year don't you think the coaching staff should have considered that it might be helpful to our morale to finally win a tight one - particularly against a fellow contender for the finals?

You don't want the albatross to get too heavy and half our club's problem is the pyschological weight of history. Every liitle bit helps for a club like ours.

Vlastuin will be a farken gun.
Yes he will- very very impressed with him and Ellis. Never want to see McGuane out there again though, fumbles under minimal pressure and that stupid high tackle!! Nahas a bad fumbler too at times.
Still need to learn how to kick straight and convert- will happen though imo

Your point being......

the point is the objective should have been to win and get experience to win when we are supposed to.

We have a full year to play the kids all the time. Vlastuin is in our top 10 by the look of it. Once he gets his fitness in he will probably be at least top 6.

McIntosh will get a run and the others will develop and get there chance. The point is to win you need to know were you are at and what your priorities are to develop the team.

When is our next chance to win a premiership??, because realistically now it will have to be next year!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Official NAB Cup RD1 v Melbourne & North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back