Official Pre-Season Training Times, Photos and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was saying earlier in the year, his ability to play wont be as much about his strength, as it is his agility which tested quite high in camp if I remember correctly.

If he can find space like he has at the lower levels, he will still be a weapon. Look at a guy like Heppell. Not quick, but his smarts and quick first step let him find time and space. McKenzie uses the ball so well, he will be damaging even with a handful of possession.
I agree mckenzie's body size is a non issue, he has elite foot skills aswell as elite agilty tested in the top 8% at draft camp, is the perfect outside player, reads the play well also.

I'd like to see him on a wing and watch him kick the ball to our forwards lace out

An unflinching requirement of the honor of wearing a North Melbourne jumper is a players duty to put their head over the ball at all times.

If he isn't physically ready, then we give him time.

We don't want another Jesse Smith on our hands.

Speighty and Tazza both get collected:

[YOUTUBE]LdL-UFRB2ow[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]VEXduXSsSX0[/YOUTUBE]

Robbie's looked like a real stinger.

Good to see him playing up forward too.

Robbie's looked like a real stinger.

Good to see him playing up forward too.

Lachie got him, and it's good to see all those boys going hard at the contest.:thumbsu:

No major injuries, play on.

Yep, bet they'd be really happy to be getting stuck in too.

loved the hansen and tarrant marking contest, robbie showed courage and had eyes for the footy and lachie didn't back down either and attacked the footy:thumbsu:

loved the hansen and tarrant marking contest, robbie showed courage and had eyes for the footy and lachie didn't back down either and attacked the footy:thumbsu:

I hope Michael Hurley gets to see it.

Seems as though Benny can't take a trick.

Watched him closely a few weeks back on the tackling bag, working overtime, up and down off the deck before vomiting on the ground and giving the thumbs up to the medico's.

He's working hard.

I really like Tarrant going back to the forward line, he's a natural forward and it's a big year for him.

Some were harsh on him after his stints there at times last year, especially considering he's hardly played the position since he was in the TAC Cup, straight out of injury he's essentially been trained and played as a backman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harps really does have a beautiful kicking action.

Does anyone know this weeks training times, off this week & would love to take my two girls down to watch a session & get their new jumpers signed.

Does anyone know this weeks training times, off this week & would love to take my two girls down to watch a session & get their new jumpers signed.

Not sure about the time but there is a session on Australia day.

From 10:30 on Australia Day, slated to go for about two hours I think and the players should be available for a fair while afterwards.

Some more highlights.
[youtube]kIAhA69meDo[/youtube]

BTW, Patch is coming up on SEN in 15 minutes: http://www.sen.com.au/
Two questions.

Was that Sierakowski that Boomer intercepted the kick from and then sold candy to (1 min in) before slotting a goal? If so your gonna have to tidy up son.

Also, who was that Taz pushed off and ran away from to snap truly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Pre-Season Training Times, Photos and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back