Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

everyone who is being negative wake up to yourselves. Before Patton, who was the last genuine looking Power forward to be drafted?

Im pretty sure it was Roughead/Franklin in 2004?
No one is saying we don't want Boyd. Of course we do. The deal we did was massive, maybe it's the only way we could get him. But its massive overs, maybe that is the price your have to pay. For anyone to say that was the ideal deal is kidding themselves.

Well done Bulldogs, proud to be a member, Macca fell on his sword, but all white ants removed.
Great get without a captain, Coach, just shows how well we are run.
Stay tuned boys, another big surprise tomorrow, and experienced KPP on our radar.
But I will not have a beer until Cooney gone.
GO DOGGIES.
Experienced KPP you say...?
Tom Longeran?

Merrett, Brown (WC?), you'd think Lonergan is out of picture...
Must be Merrett, we were linked to him earlier, wasn't part of any trade re: Beams, and could be a stopgap until we work out whether Roughy/Roberts are going to be good long term players.

Also we really don't know what the contract is and I'm pretty sure I've seen posts on here saying its more in the 800k range rather than 1.1mill. And I have no doubt it has some pretty high performance requirements he has to meet. Don't think that we've just signed off on giving this guy 1.1mill for the next 7 years no matter how he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've spoken to him several times over the years, always comes across as a nice guy. He will at events give time to every fan who approaches him, doesn't shy away like some players.

However these incidents over the years starting with the Cornes one, tends to make me believe he speaks without thinking at times.

I hope we keep him and all this make him matures a bit and maybe he will stop and listen to the voice in his head before opening his mouth.

I post without thinking all the time. Like Minson and his occasional outbursts, it doesn't necessarily make us bad people.

Besides that, neither of us have much trade value, so we're better of staying where we are, much to the chagrin on many here.

We've been crying out for Boyd since bloody Simon Beasley. I'm still yet to be convinced we've paid overs. We have a 19 year old number one draft pick at our club and we didn't completely bottom out to do it. Griff will be finished in 2 years with his back and we'll be pissing ourselves :)

You can fly return to Sydney for under $100 when the specials are on. For those that need to, start saving now.
I'll need some back up.

Going to be the first interstate game I've been to since we beat Hawthorn in Launceston.

Hopefully I get a front row seat to Libba's destruction of Griffen.

Can we get a CHF out of Redpath? That's the next. 60000$ question..
I believe we can
Needs to work on his speed in the pre-season though
good vfl speed just a bit slow afl wise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back