Official Trade Period Discussion 2012 Thread (#3)

Remove this Banner Ad

McEvoy,Stanley and Hickey that's a very envious ruck division for the next ten years. Given that Stanley has the potential to be a gun CHF the Saints look well places t ok stock up on midfield types for years.

I think the Saints got ripped?

Goddard for Hickey effectively? doesnt seem right, time will tell.

What did Mumford go for when he went to Sydney, i guess different circumstances as Cats couldnt afford him but boy he showed some real talent the year he left Geelong.

Ripped is paying 850k+ a year for a guy who hasnt played a dominant game in 2yrs, who doesnt win his own ball and who finished top 5 in our b&f once.

Enjoy the lack of cap space.........

McEvoy,Stanley and Hickey that's a very envious ruck division for the next ten years. Given that Stanley has the potential to be a gun CHF the Saints look well places t ok stock up on midfield types for years.

It looks promising but time as always will tell.

Reality is, we couldve taken pick 13 to the draft and still picked up a guy who in 3 yrs doesnt make it - that happens.

I laugh at the "experts" who reckons using draft pick 13 was GUARANTEED to produce a gun....no such thing.

Stanley reached his potential when he won the GF sprint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at all the Collingwood fans saying Saints have overpaid. If Pies got Hickey they would have said he was the new NicNat.

Funny stuff. Saints got what they wanted. Pelchen gets things done and Saints should be happy, IMHO.

Bizarre and lazy comment considering there is proof on this website a large majority of us were against giving up either of our high picks.

Good luck to them but it's over the odds IMO.

cats are no longer that interested mainly because they have to cut someone as it stands and I don't think the cats are wanting to cut any more but word is the bombers are into him a bit (only a little thought)

His name has been mentioned in trade period. He is contracted so i doubt Melbourne give him up for not much. Was a pick 11 when we got him and has been injured a lot. When he has played he has been promising. Would like to keep him personally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Trade Period Discussion 2012 Thread (#3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back