Our next month = 0-4?

Remove this Banner Ad

So we sit at 4-1 tonight, but I just browsed over our next 4 games and am having trouble finding any one of them that we will win.

Sydney (A) Win
Geelong (H) Win
Carlton (A)
Collingwood (H)

We might be looking at 4-5 and possibly 4-6 with Freo in Perth the week after.

6w 1L Time to reassess with out getting too much ahead of ourselves.

If we get touched up in the next month though I hope we are prepared to make some really tough calls. If we emerge as a genuine contender - then hats off, I was wrong, all power to Craig/Sando.
Hmmm...

its time for the "glass is half empty" people to start believing in this team

we have now won 12 from 13 including the NAB cup and the game plan has been a total transformation of the game plan and every player to a tee has improved

we are a bloody good team, start believing people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we have now won 12 from 13 including the NAB cup and the game plan has been a total transformation of the game plan and every player to a tee has improved

Tambling says hi

OK, I'll admit i'm a glass half full person but I'm now standing on the platform. Not totally committed to saying are a brilliant side but we are in brilliant form.

I'll totally jump on board the bandwagon after the round 17, 18 and 19 games against WCE, Geelong and Essendon. IMO, they will be our big test before finals start.

If we are 15 and 4 or better by round 19, look out. :thumbsu:

I would love to point and laugh at the OP for his outlandish claims but lets be honest, I thought we would go 1-3 AT BEST over this month :p

My god we are playing some irresistible football right now, I BELIEVE :D:D

In February I booked a Eurotrip for the last 2 weekends in September thinking i was safe as houses for our season being done by then. Not so sure anymore :eek:

I am overseas for the last 5 rounds of H&A then the first 2 weeks (possibly only one if we happened to be playing a Sunday - though jetlag+finals stress!!)

Hopefully we go further than that though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our next month = 0-4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back