Universal Love Pedo love (bet that'll look good in your history)

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad to see Pedo doing well, and glad to see your boys starting to show some true fight! You and your fans deserve it after everything you've been through in the past 7-8 years. Don't think we'll be certainties against your mob this year like we have been of late, looking forward to seeing a hard fought contest. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Guys, forgive the intrusion, so happy to see this guy playing so well for you, and that you're getting value out of him. I always rated him at North, but he was just too far down the pecking order. We have heaps of his type and you definitely had a need. He's quality, just needs time in the 1's. Kicked 3 goals one time against Essendon for us and ran his backside off. Can mark and can ruck.

Was excellent for you yesterday. Great win, by the way. Really enjoying your resurgence, and can see you taking more steps from here. Your coach is amazing and he has assembled a good group of players.

Really enjoying your resurgence, and can see you taking more steps from here. Your coach is amazing and he has assembled a good group of players.
Most of them were there last year not getting a kick and getting smashed by Gold Coast and Brisbane (and most of us on this forum).

Roos has worked his magic with the big pedo, similar to his work with LRT at sydney.

Our Mr Fix it

Please dont ever compare those two ever again...

Pedo has so much more game than LRT ever had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LRT has two flags.

Its literally the dumbest thing ever using number of premierships as a measuring stick for how good someone was

Mitch Morton 1 Premiership
Nathan Buckley 0 Premierships

Aaron Keating 1 premiership (yes who? Adelaide ruckman who played less than 10 games)
Gary Ablett Snr 0 premierships (the greatest player i have seen, closely followed by his son)

Lets play this game all day !

Aaron Keating 1 premiership (yes who? Adelaide ruckman who played less than 10 games)
Gary Ablett Snr 0 premierships (the greatest player i have seen, closely followed by his son)

Lets play this game all day !

Your sposed to build up to it mate

Poor Form

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Pedo love (bet that'll look good in your history)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back