Pick 9 plus Campbell Brown for Burgoyne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pick 9 + Campbell Brown for Burgoyne??

peter rhode is a flog trader of the highest order, he kept your club in the dark for 5 years with his idiotic trading.

In short he does not have a keen eye for detail and is easily mesmerized by illusions and bluffs.

Just a gut feeling hawthorn will win out in the end, perhaps clarko knows something about brown and burger that others dont.

Well then you should know that I don't pass lies off as fact.

Opinions, even mine can be rubbished but if I say that it happened, it happened....and my track record on here proves this. And I am telling you, the potential trading of Campbell Brown was okayed by the leadership group long before trade week started and he has known for some time that this was a possibility. That is a fact.

I understand that but this leadership group seriously needs reconsidering if they are okaying potential trade targets.

Even that sort of stuff getting out is not a good sign.

Re: official: pick 9 & Brown for burgoyne

So it's alright to take a AA midfielder off our hands without giving it much consideration?

he's left your club. Brown hasn't. Are you give us a top 10 to go with it ?

Are we ? Brown and pick 9 is too much.

Taking all of our loyalties away for a moment surely everyone must think that both Pick 9 & Campbell Brown are well over the odds for Burgoyne.

So I ask the question, is Clarksons friendship with Burgoyne hindering his ability to look at this trade without bias. If not maybe it's time Clarko got the shaft! How could he allow our club to remove one of its favourite sons from its playing list.

How could the Hawks on one hand not want to budge on a player like McGlynn and then serve up Brown on a platter, a player who has the runs on the board and epitomises what we want from every player who dons the brown and Gold.

Re: Target - 10,000 Emails to Jeff by COB today

I think the time has come for all supporters (especially Hawthorn) to get a grip. This forum has turned into an insane assylum with ridiculous rumour after ridiculous rumour.

Calm down people, FFS!!!!
I agree AH... it's actually very embarassing to see. People need to calm down.

:eek::eek:Omfg!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Don't do it Clarko/Pelcho.

I will slit my wrists!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Aaarrghghghghg

*runs around with heads in hands, then return to PC clicking refresh every 5 seconds*

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyone who says they are not going to buy a membership next year because of this is a flog. My membership is to support the team not the individual.

Go and barrack for Carlton hand back your duffel coat badges.

haha couldnt agree more!

Of course he is, but you cant expect Port to accept pick nine (no guarantee of even playing a game) and a player outside of your best 22 for their elite midfielder. Make no mistake, you are getting quality in this trade, but you just have to pay a price. If you ask me, if I were Hawthorn i'd do this trade in a second.

:eek:

Define elite ? Is SB currently in the top 20 mids in the game ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL: "Rhode, sign here, here and... here."
AFL: "Pelchen, sign here, here and... here."

Rhode: "yep... done."
Pelch: "aaaaah hang on, before I do I'll just ring Jeff and ask him to check his email..."

:rolleyes:

Lets just see what happens first shall we? Trust the club :)

Obviously if these rumours are true then a valid reason must also exist. So maybe hold off on burning down Hawk HQ until all the facts are known?

Agree,

Stop and think.

Did you email the club when they traded Peter Everitt because that is what you are doing here.

The club has to be bigger than the individual.

If you dont realise there is something behind this move, much more than the silly outburst at Lloyd.

So, if you do not want to see us win another flag...email the club. If you want to see us win a flag, support the move.

NO Brown bleeds blood like you and me - he won't win us a premiership.

We need a defender, a ruckman and a quality midfielder.

Hodge can more than cover him in defence.

Stop acting like a pack of school girls and have faith the club is doing the right ting

remember trading croad, drafting Dew, they know what they are doing

Thats completely incorrect. Hawthorn had no idea that it would all work out a few years later and he would be traded back. Pure luck that it worked out like that, not great management.

he's left your club. Brown hasn't. Are you give us a top 10 to go with it ?

Are we ? Brown and pick 9 is too much.
He's left our club for a change in scenery. We could do a deal elsewhere but we're accommodating Hawthorn because that's where former AA midfielder Burgoyne WANTS to be.

Glad to see you can't identify that we don't have to send Shaun to you, but we are because it's where Shaun wants to play and what's going to work for Port.

Simple.

So the so called "Family Club" are having a messy Divorce by the sounds of it, i can just see the Headlines tomrorrow "KENNETT & CLARKSON COME TO BLOWS".

This is a absolute cracker, you are OFFICIALLY today the laughing stock of the the entire AFL....

Its a great day :):)

You have to come here and post about Hawthorn because no one gives a **** about North Melbourne.

It must hurt to know that your club is irrelevant. The last headline your club made is when Wayne Carey ****ed the brains out of your Captain's wife, in the process spoofing all over the Shinboner spirit that your sinking ship of a club so desperately clings to.

So it's alright to take a AA midfielder off our hands without giving it much consideration?

AA 3 years ago and still hasn't got near a B & F at an average club in the last 5 years. He is overrated as hell and Clarko has fallen hook line and sinker

I hope Pelch and Clarko have taken lubricant to do this deal cos they have been shafted big time.:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back