Prediction Pick the Scapegoat

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 31, 2007
ANNISOKAY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sin City Swamprats, Tasmania
Seeing as a year where we were promised finals turned into a bottom four finish, obviously someone is going to have to fall on their sword.

It almost certainly won't be Nicks, because the powers that be decided to extend him after an embarrassing loss in round 1.

It won't be VB. He's the club golden boy.

Burns maybe, but they probably extended his contract at the same time as Nicks.

Adam Kelly is mates with Olsen from their SANFL days, so he's unlikely.

I'm going to go with Marco Bello.

Guess away!

Definitely Burns. It will free up a "Senior Coach" position in which they will try to attract a big name addition (which they failed to do last offseason) and he's not part of Roo's clique.

I reckon you're right that Marco Bello will also be marched to the guillotine.

So many have earned an exit they won’t need a scapegoat.

If Hombsh gets punted he’ll be very hard done by. Defence has been better than everyone expected this year.

Nah they mean who gets blamed instead of Nicks. 100% its going to be the assistant coaches and it wouldnt surprise me if as soon as trading and drafting is over for this term Hamish mysteriously desides to move aside.

Nah they mean who gets blamed instead of Nicks. 100% its going to be the assistant coaches and it wouldnt surprise me if as soon as trading and drafting is over for this term Hamish mysteriously desides to move aside.
Absolutely Nicks is #1 to go. But assistants bear some responsibility too. They can have an impact (look at how our fwds went when Rahilly left). VB, Burns and Godden should all go too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Pick the Scapegoat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back