Autopsy Pipped by 1 in a thriller!

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like the Club to adopt a set of golden rules re selecting injured players.

Horse should have input but no more than any other club figure.

I honestly believe selecting lame players is his ‘Achilles Heel “. He is completely untrustworthy on the subject and should have no say on selection of injured players in Match Committee.

Fwiw I believe he stupidly believed the lies of others on the Reid selection issue and was let down.

Horse doesn't just pick the team alone. We really don't have the information to discuss this to be honest, we don't see the medical information, we don't see selection meetings etc

They happen.

Trick is to try and make sure they dont happen on the big days that count.

what we do in response next week is the immediate focus
ideally, come out in a fury and stomp on st kilda ... they struggle to get past 60-70 points, so hit them from the jump
if we can't manage that, the questions and doubts become a bit more significant

Swans Mark of the Week
Dane Rampe

Swans Goal of the Week
Nick Blakey

Swans Photo of the Round
Two goals, 14 disposals, seven marks (six contested), six score involvements and three tackles.
Hayden McLean

It was a shit performance , but the idea it disqualifies us a being a good side that some like to run with is baffling.

We have some supporters who seem to dismiss everything we do and pump up everything the opposition too. Seem to enjoy us losing , in their element. Not saying that's you either , but we have lost one game at home by 1 point. That's pretty good
Yes it is good but we need to quit the two bad quarters per game.

We have done that like umm once
We’ll go again I’m sure but my end game thinking is what would happen here at the G on GF day.
That my measurement got this team now.
Last 3 GFs have been tormenting.
Don’t think I could deal with another one like those.
We need to iron out the bad starts/quarters.
That’s all.

We’ll go again I’m sure but my end game thinking is what would happen here at the G on GF day.
That my measurement got this team now.
Last 3 GFs have been tormenting.
Don’t think I could deal with another one like those.
We need to iron out the bad starts/quarters.
That’s all.

Don't let one blip sour a great year, we can do this mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horse doesn't just pick the team alone. We really don't have the information to discuss this to be honest, we don't see the medical information, we don't see selection meetings etc
We have close to 14 years, where he has been theone constant.

That is not what I suggested.

You said selecting lame players was his Achilles heel, I misunderstood sorry.

I would assume regardless of what we do, that the medicos sign off on all of the selections.

The worst one is clearly Reid 22 looked stuffed, Mcveigh and Mills in 16 looked off.

The Heeney looking sore a lot, Parker apparently played hurt last year.

We know Ted was injured in 12 but it worked so it doesn't get looked at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back