List Mgmt. Player List Management 2019-20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep. Once you lose that edge at AFL level its over. He is struggling to consistently get to contests then having minimal impact when he does.

not to mention ladhams has gone past him
and he doesnt have a set position. theres a number of players who can cover his number of roles.
backman - linert
forward - MG
Wing - Farrell etc
Ruck forward - ladhams

Great player, ripper bloke tho

If Hoff isn't good enough and misses out on a GF or flag then that's bad luck. Finals aren't about sentiment it's about winning. Hinkley came to the club talking about being ruthless and brave. Practice what you preach - or what you used to preach.

He has been a warrior for the club but if he isn't best 22 then it's bad luck. He won't be forgotten by the fans and the club.

Every premiership has bad luck and good luck stories. This year will be no different, be it Port winning it or someone else.

Last edited:
If Hoff isn't good enough and misses out on a GF or flag then that's bad luck. Finals aren't about sentiment it's about winning. Hinkley came to the club talking being ruthless and brave. Practice what you preach - or what you used to preach.

He has been a warrior for the club but if he isn't best 22 then it's bad luck. He won't be forgotten by the fans and the club.

Every premiership has bad luck and good luck stories. This year will be no different, be it Port winning it or someone else.

Yeah crying foul about not getting a farewell game when the club needs to put its best 22 for a finals war would be incredibly selfish.

So when are the AFL going to make a decision on list sizes for next year?

Surely they need to be letting clubs know seeing as they are all looking at re-contracting players. List lodgements and the draft will come around very quickly the next few months and everyone needs to know sooner than later to start making plans.

Be weird not having westhoff around the joint... I would say I wish him luck... but he might end up at tanunda next year and fu** that.

Bloody Boxheads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Justin has had plenty of farewell games this season, so hopefully we don’t give him another one. TBH he should have retired last season, he has gone in a year too lomg!
Thing is you generally don't know it's 1 yr too long until you play that extra yr.

Rubbish, the only hard luck GF story ever is Bob Murpphy missing out on the Dogs Premiereship. At no time prior to 2016 had anyone from a clubs best 22 ever missed out on a Grand Final.
Derek Kickett, Anthony Rocca, Jason Cloke, Primus and Francou would disagree for a start. That is only the AFL. You said 'a club' and 'a Grand Final' so technically that would include every Grand Final every played down to the under-8s :p

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

Last edited:
Derek Kickett, Anthony Rocca, Jason Cloke, Primus and Francou would disagree for a start. That is only the AFL. You said 'a club' and 'a Grand Final' so technically that would include every Grand Final every played down to the under-8s :p

I think you may have missed the sarcasm in the comment......

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lol. You must be the only poster that didn't get the joke... 1.30am when you posted this, so I reckon you were probably the one that had imbibed a bit too much ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back