Please Post Congrats for GF win in this thread please

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 28, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
OTHER TEAMS???? As if!!
There has been some serious RE: SERIOUS discussions about the disgraceful display shown by Freo today but just want to say your team played the game well;

Good onya's.

Hopefully you guys can continue and win more games so convincingly and we can......well, learn how to play football.

Were's Guus when U need him!!!

Re: Grats guys

Thanks for the conciliatory message bro, we were saying the same thing about the Cats just a few weeks ago (and we still have a long road ahead of us). Every team has an implosion game (us v Pies, Eagles v Port tonight). What will be telling is how you guys go next week. Good luck (unless you are playing the Hawks or saints in which case **** ya ;-))

I thought Freo played alright they just couldnt kick streght if their lives depended on it.

Anyways thanks for dropping by mate, we were calling for the head of our coach a few weeks ago too hehe.

That's gracious spitlizard. Well done.
I did say to my sister during the game that it reminded me of some of our losses. When it's going bad everything seems to go wrong even down to getting all the bad bounces.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations.

all i can say is well done u have out classed us today, have killed us and shown how superior you are to every one this year, i write this in tears as i havent hurt like this ever, its my birthday today and i was hoping for a great day, its clearly been a absolute shit day and i dont now what to do about it.
i take nothing away from you guys have just been so good all year and im glad it was a loss to you guys than some other team.

enjoy it whilst it last, this is the first pain we as port fans have endured in the afl, and speaking for myself, it hurts so much.

Re: We have WON the Grandfinal...You Bloody Beauty!!

Well done Cats..you deserved this Flag well and truly, best team all year with best half a dozen players for form all year also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Please Post Congrats for GF win in this thread please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back