Draft Expert PMBangers 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep spot on...so many options for all clubs.

I just don't see that Reuben Ginbey and Bo Allan fit together at West Coast. Don't get me wrong I rate Allan. I think he's a powerhouse and will play senior footy in his first year but where is his best fit?

I love Urquhart.......from not being able to walk for weeks a year or so ago to get where is now is incredible. I would be gutted if he doesn't at least get rookied.

And on to my usual player in focus. Kayle Gerreyn. Isn't getting the media support that he should be and I dare anyone to give me a good reason why.

Sorry man......I really only know WA players.
Thoughts on Davis and his upside?

Davis has come on in leaps and bounds.

Upside:
A great competitor which is something that I think is under rated amongst the search for athletic traits. A player must have a hunger to contribute I reckon. He'll give effort.

Very wiry build so still gaining compactness and co-ordination in his movements but that is happening at speed now and he does have great athletic traits.

With his height (190cm) he can play forward or mid. He knows when and where to lead to up forward and his power and hunger for the ball make him a great versatile option in the centre square as well.

Don't think he's the type of bloke who will mind going interstate and forging a long term career there.

Last edited:

4 goals in a final in the seniors at WAFL level?
I'd say that's a fair indication the kid can seriously play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Expert PMBangers 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back