2nds Port Adelaide vs Centrals - Round 12 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday 29th of June. 2:10pm at Alberton Oval. Streamed on the AFL website.

Pending the injury list: Boak (Illness), Rioli (Calf) to be assessed for the AFL side, McEntee could drop down here.

Nick Moore (Leg) and Charleson (Knee) also to be assessed.

Kyle Marshall out with a concussion.

Note: This game is the day before the AFL game, so the sub (EG: Lorenz) can't play. Another emergency may be held back as well.

Still last, A big win could get us up to 8th.
1719128325889.png

League Stats Leaders for Port:
Nick Moore =4th for Free Kicks For.
Tom Clurey =8th for Rebounds out the Back 50.
Dante Visentini 8th for Hitouts.
Jordon Sweet 9th for Hitouts.

Maggies Changes:
IN: McEntee, Aldridge, W.Ferrari, Launer, O'Brien, Roberts, H.Williams
OUT: Lorenz, Jones, D.Williams (AFL), K.Marshall (Concussion), Moore (Calf), Calvett (Calf), Chamberlain

Maggies Side: (3 to drop in, 4 to drop out)
F: Carter - Scully - F.Evans
HF: Anastasopoulos - Cockatoo-Collins - Charleson
C: Szust - Short - Launer
HB: W.Ferrari - Walsh - Aldridge
B: Weidemann - Clurey - McCallum
R: Visentini - McEntee - Jackson
INT: H.Ferrari - O'Brien - Roberts - H.Williams
EMERG: D.Williams - Pascoe - Baldwin - Chamberlain

Last edited:
As a Centrals fan that will be attending, I should play a part in saying anti-stinkley, koch and richo banter. Maybe yell out Greg Edwards is a much better ceo?
Careful, you might get kicked out...happened to a Port fan who said "Sack Hinkley" a few weeks ago.

As a Centrals fan that will be attending, I should play a part in saying anti-stinkley, koch and richo banter. Maybe yell out Greg Edwards is a much better ceo?
Pardon the intrusion. But how does one support Centrals and Port. They hate each other as much as Norwood and Port. They beat you two years in a row on grand final day right before port entered the AFL. Can’t imaging barracking for a club that just beat us in 2 gf’s. But to each their own.

Pardon the intrusion. But how does one support Centrals and Port. They hate each other as much as Norwood and Port. They beat you two years in a row on grand final day right before port entered the AFL. Can’t imaging barracking for a club that just beat us in 2 gf’s. But to each their own.
I'd say they went for Centrals not the magpies and decided to barrack for the power. I know heaps of power/Centrals supporters, they definitely aren't rare.

Then myself, I barrack for the magpies because I always have, but barrack for St Kilda because I always have, when the power entered I didn't change over.

There’s several footy fans out there that support Centrals and Port (in the afl) since before the one club thing in 2010, one of the more notable examples is Kevin Scarce (former governor of SA).

I'd say they went for Centrals not the magpies and decided to barrack for the power. I know heaps of power/Centrals supporters, they definitely aren't rare.

Then myself, I barrack for the magpies because I always have, but barrack for St Kilda because I always have, when the power entered I didn't change over.
Yes i know and still dont get it or understand it. Are Port one club or not. I have friends who are magpies supporters and crows supporters who never ditched crows when port entered in 1997. I tell them off as well. They say we support magpies not power. LOL. They are one in the same.

It's not that unusual, I knew two Norwood blokes who were members of that club and members of the PAFC as well, and amongst the reasons they gave was they weren't keen on the crows attempt to pass themselves off as the team for all South Australians and a pseudo state team.

They were both very bullish on the crows being moved to the parade, and I believe had some involvement in that petition trying to do just that that was being circulated around the suburban grounds in the late 90's.

I also worked with a woman for about 10 years who was a self proclaimed red hot Port Maggies supporter but was a raving lunatic crow's supporter in the Lindy mould of raving lunatic (which would obviously take some doing), but as far as I am aware she never attended games, or had ever been a member of either club!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Magpies not Power supporters are in the midst of their biggest challenge ever, an underperforming AFL reserves side who they claim is the real Port Adelaide is the hot topic in the meetings they hold in an abandoned Phone Box on Ocean Steamers Rd.
People who actually attended magpies games day in and day out, rain, hail or shine were completely against turning the magpies into the reserves and right now I think we were clearly proven right. Crowd numbers plummeted instantly, particularly away crowds, and this year the crowds have been embarrassing, being outnumbered by away supporters at every home game. We used to go to places like South, West and Centrals and easily outnumber em.

Yes i know and still dont get it or understand it. Are Port one club or not. I have friends who are magpies supporters and crows supporters who never ditched crows when port entered in 1997. I tell them off as well. They say we support magpies not power. LOL. They are one in the same.
I think going for magpies and crows is odd af, but I don't see the difference (particularly pre reserves 2014) of on supporting the magpies but not the power than someone who supports the power but not the magpies.

People who actually attended magpies games day in and day out, rain, hail or shine were completely against turning the magpies into the reserves and right now I think we were clearly proven right. Crowd numbers plummeted instantly, particularly away crowds, and this year the crowds have been embarrassing, being outnumbered by away supporters at every home game. We used to go to places like South, West and Centrals and easily outnumber em.
The alternative was for the Magpies to cease to exist entirely.

It's not that unusual, I knew two Norwood blokes who were members of that club and members of the PAFC as well, and amongst the reasons they gave was they weren't keen on the crows attempt to pass themselves off as the team for all South Australians and a pseudo state team.

They were both very bullish on the crows being moved to the parade, and I believe had some involvement in that petition trying to do just that that was being circulated around the suburban grounds in the late 90's.

I also worked with a woman for about 10 years who was a self proclaimed red hot Port Maggies supporter but was a raving lunatic crow's supporter in the Lindy mould of raving lunatic (which would obviously take some doing), but as far as I am aware she never attended games, or had ever been a member of either club!
Any person who is allegedly a Magpies supporter and follows the Cows needs to be taken away from the general public ASAP, they have serious problems.

Maggies Changes:
IN: McEntee, Aldridge, Baldwin, Pascoe, W.Ferrari, Launer, O'Brien, Roberts, H.Williams
OUT: Lorenz, Jones, Visentini, D.Williams (AFL), K.Marshall (Concussion), Moore (Calf), Calvett (Calf)

Maggies Side: (3 to drop in, 5 to drop out)
F: Carter - Pascoe - F.Evans
HF: Anastasopoulos - Cockatoo-Collins - Charleson
C: Chamberlain - Short - Szust
HB: W.Ferrari - Walsh - Aldridge
B: Weidemann - Clurey - McCallum
R: Scully - McEntee - Jackson
INT: Baldwin - Launer - H.Ferrari - O'Brien - Roberts - H.Williams
EMERG: Sinn - Wines - Finlayson - D.Williams - Jones - Lorenz - Visentini - Narkle
Oh boy that side is ugly, real ugly.

Yes i know and still dont get it or understand it. Are Port one club or not. I have friends who are magpies supporters and crows supporters who never ditched crows when port entered in 1997. I tell them off as well. They say we support magpies not power. LOL. They are one and the same.
Those people are absolutely cooked

Well you are not a Port Adelaide Football Club supporter then it's simple.
Piss off mate I literally go to every single magpies game till this day! And even help out on fb supporter pages on game day! I support who I want, it literally has nothing to do with you nor does it affect you. Odd how I tell those in the cheer squad and those who I stand with at Alberton who I support and not a single one cares, they completely respect it and don't have any dramas with it.

Some might support just the AFL side and not care about SANFL or AFLW.
Some support the SANFL side and not care about the AFL or AFLW teams.
Some support the AFLW side and not care about the mens teams.

Either way, it's clear that all 3 sides compete under the Port Adelaide umbrella.

Piss off mate I literally go to every single magpies game till this day! And even help out on fb supporter pages on game day! I support who I want, it literally has nothing to do with you nor does it affect you. Odd how I tell those in the cheer squad and those who I stand with at Alberton who I support and not a single one cares, they completely respect it and don't have any dramas with it.
I don't have any dramas with you it's just bonkers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back