2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

North working far harder than us. Have good big targets up forward and lead up well.

Patmore good hands. Hayes has some great moves.

Umps and mistakes killing us.

'lead up well' - hearing that makes me laugh and cringe, if only we went back to basics a bit and actually organised ourselves for a lead up forward.... none the less we have 10000 disorganised entries per game....!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'lead up well' - hearing that makes me laugh and cringe, if only we went back to basics a bit and actually organised ourselves for a lead up forward.... none the less we have 10000 disorganised entries per game....!

There is no teamwork bringing the ball upfield so wouldn't matter if they led up.

This is completely insipid and embarrassing. And it costs $14. You wonder why people don't go to watch them.

You would cop it if you saw them trying to do something. But they are the Hollow Magpies.

What an abysmal half of Football. Yes the umpires have reamed us but the skill level, decision making and ill discipline is shocking out there. I'm watching on the digital pass and the summariser is South's SANFLW coach and she's able to pick apart everything we're doing wrong. If she can see it then why can't our coaching staff? The senior players out there are really letting us down, Pittard especially.

Nothing to do with the coach. We were always going to struggle this year with the loss of so much depth.

The disappointment today is that with Marshall up forward it's actually probably our best balanced lineup for the year and regardless of the fact the Roosters are probably the comps best team at the moment, we should've definitely been competitive.

Lol wtf was I thinking driving 25 minutes each way to watch this.
I woke up at 5.40am here in Galway to watch this lol. Massive waste of time.

North working far harder than us. Have good big targets up forward and lead up well.

Patmore good hands. Hayes has some great moves.

Umps and mistakes killing us.
Hayes looks well off it fitness wise though.

To be expected at this stage of his development mind you.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back