Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It surprises me no one has come sniffing around looking for a trade for Clurey.

I would not assume that they haven't.

I hope we keep him too. I think it'd be another Tom Harley situation if we traded him this year.

Ricciuto has been trying poach our Hombschy!

Because all you need to do is rock up to Queen Street with a chequebook and a new Puma tracksuit and you can poach half of Port. Right? Right?? #teamforalldelusionalfruchoctopians

So Hombsch wants to find more ball? because that's all he'll get when the ball is down in the Crows' defence 90% of the time.

I doubt Hombsch is taking it too seriously. He played all 2014 in the first team.
After leaving GWS, his career has taken off with us.

What I heard sounded more like Roo was trying to poach him.

So Hombsch wants to find more ball? because that's all he'll get when the ball is down in the Crows' defence 90% of the time.

Young best 22 player turns back on mates and club with its premiership jarred open to go play at mediocre club across town.

Yeah, sounds feasible.

Someone mentioned it on radio a couple weeks ago that Ricciuto caught up with Hombsch

I wouldn't take what you hear on the radio or read in the papers in this state as the truth.
Not saying that Riciuto hasn't talked to Hombsch or isn't interested in poaching him, or that he is, but the media in this state are famous for making up bullshit. Especially when it comes to footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riccuito would cross paths with port players in business and media circles i'd imagine... somebody is just laying on some mayo

cRowie: Gorringe didn't pick Port his management would have rung both Adelaide clubs & the crows probably said nah he'd be 4th or 5th in line of rucks we are looking at, so the he picks Port :drunk:

I don't even...

They literally have 1 ruckmen on their entire list - they should be going hard at anyone who might be available.

They're so desperate to 'get one back on the bastards' that they are desperately trying to poach our staff and players, hilarious and it looks really bad on them because it won't come off.

Was thinking the other day, after the continuous jibes from #lolcrows supporters about NTUA, that this works for us because we united our split club and it is now part of our culture. The crows on the other hand, exist from a cosmopolitan of different social aspects...sanfl clubs as it were...that will always be torn apart. The only thing that unites them? Hatred of us..and Victorians...mostly just hate. They thrive on 'affecting' us in any way they can, it is their goal, that is why they will forever stagnate, they have no passionate will to succeed as a club

They'll never get Hombschy. He and the club are forever untwined I think.

From what I understand the club is also very supportive of the work he does with CWD which he really appreciates. My GF is a teacher at a special ed school and I'd really like to see if I could get in touch with Hombsch to see if he'd pay the school a visit (it wouldn't surprise me if he'd been there in the past) as I know the kids there would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back