Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Feminism, or euphemism?

idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.gif

I hold my head deep in embarrassment and shame.

I thought Essendon were actually going to be a very good side this year. Boy was I wrong. Offensively they are good, but defensively they are awful. Like a less stable Port.

Can't see them making finals again this year.

Tbf, the AFL is chock full of predatory hetero dynamic patriarchs.
Haha, yeah I knew a couple of ex players & one in particular was a quite the ladies man. But deep down was quite a nasty narcissist woman hater

I would be quite happy to have the Moores at a dinner party
He sounds like a very unusual, intelligent, interesting cat
I used to think he was a meat head but his Brownlow performance was very impressive

I'd have Thillthorpe, Fogarty, Tex, Rankine and Rachele over our useless forwards anyday. Also, don't forget many had Crows making finals and a few had them making top 4. They'll pump us in the Showdown in Round 23 with Tex and Rankine back.
Apart from the fact they’ve literally won 3 fewer games than us, and that includes the double whammy of the Showdown you’re correct 😂. They’re better.

Sheesh

For the record I do not receive cash for comment from the PAFC but I am entirely open to the idea if anyone is reading.
Norts, if you're reading this, I will post that Jed McEntee is a good player for the price of $10,000 and not a penny less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only chance the Crows really have of going past us is if they change their coach first.

They’ve got so many decent picks and reaches now it’s come to the point where it’s hard to fail.

Nicks as disciple of Hinkley has found a way, a new coach will sort them right out.

That’s why this false dawn they are having is so sweet.

The only chance the Crows really have of going past us is if they change their coach first.

They’ve got so many decent picks and reaches now it’s come to the point where it’s hard to fail.

Nicks as disciple of Hinkley has found a way, a new coach will sort them right out.

That’s why this false dawn they are having is so sweet.
Don’t mind their list, a lot of those flankers may have some real scope for improvement, Dowling, Taylor, Nankervis, Bond, if one or two can become decent mids to partner Soligo and Berry, they look good.

Don’t mind their list, a lot of those flankers may have some real scope for improvement, Dowling, Taylor, Nankervis, Bond, if one or two can become decent mids to partner Soligo and Berry, they look good.
Similar to us though, the coach ****s it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back