Autopsy Port v Crows - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 7:00pm (7:30 E) - (Adelaide Oval)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, I’m torn on this one as a Port fan… I think everyone including me knows it will be a long suspension, but some of us think that it shouldn't be.
Certainly when you consider what has gotten off suspension in past years, players jumping in the air to knock players out come to mind.
I think that my opinion doesn't count and it's really a waste of energy arguing about it

Hey, I’m torn on this one as a Port fan… I think everyone including me knows it will be a long suspension, but some of us think that it shouldn't be.
Certainly when you consider what has gotten off suspension in past years, players jumping in the air to knock players out come to mind.
Maynard was the same as Houston, fair football play and the result should be the same. If zhouston had left the ground, raised his elbow or him in the.head, I would agree heavy suspension but replays show he did none of those things.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ZAK Butters 38 with 10 clearances. So much hate for a star

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port v Crows - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 7:00pm (7:30 E) - (Adelaide Oval)

Back