Game Day Port vs Richmond - "Yep. Thank you. Have a good day."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Riewoldt win the Coleman that day? I remember thinking that's the only honour he'd finish his career with...

Sure did, and for a further plot twist, Trent Cotchin got the 3 votes to ultimately tie with Sam Mitchell for the No-Jobe Brownlow

Technically, we won that game by 5 points.

In the opening minutes, Brad Ebert kicked his second goal but it was called touched even though the replay proved it was miles and miles from even being close to touched.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

At least we won’t have der-wayne calling our game (doing the dogs v dockers clash)
You would be surprised. Alot of calls are done remotely now.

Going to the game. Don't know why really. Habit maybe. An evening with the grandkids, who are sleeping over, is the alternative. Might be more fun watching the new Scooby Doo adventures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a cold still night 70 minutes before kick off. About 10 degrees and looks like the rain is staying away.

I expect another liquorice all sorts game from us. One quarter we kick 5 or 6 goals, one quarter goalless, another quarter do stuff all but kick a goal early and another late, a late 4th quarter surge, but do dumb shit and blow it and lose by 2 or 3 goals.

I want to win but have zero premiership points added to our tally. I don’t believe tonight’s result has any impact on Hinkley’s future.
Yeah I don't know about that. The murmurs are getting stronger. Losing again tonight, at a time when we were supposedly on our 8-3 run and had magically fixed all our problems, to lose 4 on the trot, will be a huge dagger. He's clearly on borrowed time now, a loss tonight has him right on the precipice I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back