Game Day Port vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really have any expectation Port will actually win this game?

Going to the game with no expectation or hope Port will win cause action speaks louder than words and their actions since the Carlton game has been deplorable and I have no faith that the forwards will kick straight, the defenders to actually defend and the mids to win the contested ball and show the work-rate to run back defensively when they don’t have the ball in hand.

Who cares if they do? Far more important that we lose if that pushes us closer to a Ken free club. I’d rather we focus on our own improvement rather than hampering the Crows.
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

I’m going to have enough trouble lasting till the end of this season if it takes that long, but 2025…….
I don't want to have to wait until the end of today. Go Sainters.

Please win today. Please. There’s an incredible stat that surfaces only in the case that Port get the 4 points today
So when will you reveal this stat? Must be linked to 2005 and 2012?

all death riding so kern gets the sack aside….

hope lorenz has one to remember a smooth moving classy tough left footer winger on the narrow field of etihad stadium
I hope we win where even if we lose, Ken will not be sacked. Perhaps a flogging by 100 points gets a coach change but I can not see such a flogging happening today.

Alas we need the permission of the AFL to fork out the $dollars for sacking a coach. The best we can hope for is a temination at the end of the season.

I hope we win where even if we lose, Ken will not be sacked. Perhaps a flogging by 100 points gets a coach change but I can not see such a flogging happening today.

Alas we need the permission of the AFL to fork out the $dollars for sacking a coach. The best we can hope for is a temination at the end of the season.

This is incorrect. The Club has no longer got any debt directly connected to the AFL, and are in a financial position such that they could sack him today if they so chose.

I expect the players to come out hard early, but once the game gets into a rhythm by the middle of the second quarter I firmly expect Port to wilt away.

A loss with minimal effort today will likely end the Hinkley era.

Disappointed we didn't name the thread

2024 AFL Season, Round 16: St Kilda Saints est 1873 v Port Adelaide Power est 1870, Marvel Stadium - Docklands, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Sunday June 30th 1:10pm AEST, Gregorian Calendar, Earth, the Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know who the 7th is.

Looking forward to listening to Tim and Tredders, won't see the game.
The Tour is on, football season is over with this club's reluctance to upgrade the coach.
Can't even get excited for a draft pick.

1719711169083.png

Hope the 6 Aussies do well for the next three weeks, especially the young South Aussie Drizners.

1719710637300.png

Last edited:
Please win today. Please. There’s an incredible stat that surfaces only in the case that Port get the 4 points today

We're not interested in Saints' stats or whatever incredible stats you may have.

The only stat we care about is the following zero changing to a 1:

Truly Amazing Stats
0The Number of Times Ken Hinkley Has Been Sacked From Port Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back