Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

My son has his U13s D3 elimination final today against a team full of men children. This team tanked it in D2 to get moved into D3 after 6 rounds, hence came down with no carry over wins but have won every game in D3 by at least 6 goals (beat us by 12).

Any words of wisdom 😬😬?

My son has his U13s D3 elimination final today against a team full of men children. This team tanked it in D2 to get moved into D3 after 6 rounds, hence came down with no carry over wins but have won every game in D3 by at least 6 goals (beat us by 12).

Any words of wisdom 😬😬?

Don't worry about first quarters they don't matter

Any words of wisdom ?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Note: Not calling your son or other children dogs. Except that oppo back pocket, he deserves it.

Down 3 goals at half time, ball has not left our D50. It's a bit like watching the game from Friday night, hoping for same result.......

Tell them you will take them to McDonald's

Was wearing a 2012 T shirt yesterday and noticed in the team the 3 emergencies , unbelievable Tommy Walsh , Trent Dennis _ Lane and bloody Tony Armstrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Ed Richards & Matty Roberts both having superb seasons - its possibly the best year for bloodnuts since records were established.

That random wave your phones with the shake down the thunder thing when the Swans run out doesn't work if you don't dim the lights.
That's the first time they've done it and I think it will be the last, pretty ineffective.
Most games this year they have had fireworks and that's pretty cool.

It's a shame they didn't do march to the match for you Kingy, that's great fun and your daughter would love it - wife and other daughter not so much though.

That's the first time they've done it and I think it will be the last, pretty ineffective.

It's a shame they didn't do march to the match for you Kingy, that's great fun and your daughter would love it - wife and other daughter not so much though.
I wouldn’t like the march with my legs.

I wouldn’t like the march with my legs.
We don't march, the players do. We line up along the road and cheer as the players walk past. We usually just wait out there before going into the ground.
It's a great initiative and the crowd seems to love it. I had two NRL friends with me at the Geelong game and they were gobsmacked by it.

I just marched behind Heeney to the ground to suss out if he was playing instead.

Also ran into Horse coming to the ground .

My random thought is that I hope everyone posts here in a similar spirit that I do, meaning that I'm giving and taking shit as though I were having a chat with mates at the pub.

Have done my fair share of sniping this year with the likes of Olian , caesar88 LukeParkerno1 and The King! among others but precisely zero of it is done with any sort of malice or ill intent.

It's actually pretty cool that we're all ultimately supporting the same cause but have very different opinions on it.

My random thought is that I hope everyone posts here in a similar spirit that I do, meaning that I'm giving and taking shit as though I were having a chat with mates at the pub.

Have done my fair share of sniping this year with the likes of Olian , caesar88 LukeParkerno1 and The King! among others but precisely zero of it is done with any sort of malice or ill intent.

It's actually pretty cool that we're all ultimately supporting the same cause but have very different opinions on it.

We are all one big family like families bickering is healthy anyway! Plus I alway know your heart is in the right place

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back