Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely there's a Bigfooty poster living in the South East that can drop by training?

Also expecting a fair bit of club footage, but it will likely be highly curated.

I think we have too lavish with our praise of bigman ’s training reports. He’s talking about himself in the third person now.
Bigman likes his chicken spicy

I don’t recall him ever saying, “Malcom thinks Pittman’s effort in the ruck was pathetic today”, or “Blighty doesn’t give a rats toss bag”.
But he's the 3 x times self congratulator in the 3rd person

Surely there's a Bigfooty poster living in the South East that can drop by training?

Also expecting a fair bit of club footage, but it will likely be highly curated.
Yeah the players tied to trees and being forced into singing other clubs songs probably best kept in house 😝

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Crows camp saga!
I'm sure the AFL would love something like that to happen so they can whack us again. "Crow player(s) pulled off the budgie smugglers in front of assorted women / children / livestock. That'll be the next 5 years worth of first rounders."

Wouldn't surprise me if Kane Cornes is down there trying to dack a few Crows players himself just to get the party started.

Its Adelaide after all, a sequel is inevitable.:$

Camp. The sequel.

Camping Everything Is Fine GIF by Kel Cripe

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back