Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why people are upset with the olympics adding new shitty events.

The point of the Olympics is to come together and watch weird events that nobody cares about for 2 weeks.

Its a spectacular time where we all come together and care about sports that have no relevance outside of the olympics.
Im happy with that for sports. Not for shit like this. I include synchronized swimming, ice dancing, etc in this too. May as well have poetry, or painting. Maybe we can send Ahn Do.

Im happy with that for sports. Not for shit like this. I include synchronized swimming, ice dancing, etc in this too. May as well have poetry, or painting. Maybe we can send Ahn Do.

Why not. Who cares. The olympics are a joke. If anyone really cared they would care about these events more than once a year.

Weirder the better.

The memes of her are hilarious though, I've been giggling all morning.

If she did it to take the piss then I would respect the con of being an Olympian and scoring a free trip to Paris but if she's legit about it which I believe she probably is then **** that's embarrassing and shame on her friends and family for not telling her sooner that she can't dance

The memes of her are hilarious though, I've been giggling all morning.

If she did it to take the piss then I would respect the con of being an Olympian and scoring a free trip to Paris but if she's legit about it which I believe she probably is then **** that's embarrassing and shame on her friends and family for not telling her sooner that she can't dance

I'm sure the commentators said she has a PHD in 'break dancing culture" so she takes it seriously.

As others have stated its disgusting she received tax payers money.

I'm sure the commentators said she has a PHD in 'break dancing culture" so she takes it seriously.

As others have stated its disgusting she received tax payers money.
Not sure what’s more embarrassing.

Break dancing being an Olympic sport or being able to get a PHD in it.

Am I the only one that fails to see any humour in the Raygun debacle?

There are so many issues that I don’t know where to start.

I could start at the fact she has a whole education in breaking. What a waste of taxpayer money - we have underfunding in critical sectors and this is what sort of tertiary education is being funded?

Or the fact that the Olympic is for elite sports people - there is no way she is even close to the best possible candidate to represent Australia in this sport (if you can call it that). What a lost opportunity for a talented young girl or woman to represent their country with skill rather than this embarrassment.

And think about the elite sports people who failed to make the Olympic team in their chosen sport only to see her wearing the national olympic outfit.

What a complete joke.

I could start at the fact she has a whole education in breaking. What a waste of taxpayer money - we have underfunding in critical sectors and this is what sort of tertiary education is being funded?

Or the fact that the Olympic is for elite sports people - there is no way she is even close to the best possible candidate to represent Australia in this sport (if you can call it that). What a lost opportunity for a talented young girl or woman to represent their country with skill rather than this embarrassment.

And think about the elite sports people who failed to make the Olympic team in their chosen sport only to see her wearing the national olympic outfit.

What a complete joke.

To be fair apparently she did qualify through some sort of Olympic qualifier tournament

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I want to know is how Raygun qualified
You can read all about her career here:

] ...and trains for three to four hours a day.[6]

She has competed for Australia at the 2021 World Breaking Championships in Paris, the 2022 World Breaking Championships in Seoul, and the 2023 World Breaking Championships in Leuven, Belgium.[2][3] In 2023, she won the Oceania Breaking Championships, securing her a spot in the 2024 Summer Olympics.[3][4]

I don't know how she qualified to "compete for Australia" in all those competitions but surely there must be some more talented youngsters who would be better.

What a complete joke.
You have made a good argument, but you are forgetting that it is crazy for anyone (except maybe the athletes themselves) to take the olympics too seriously

I actually kinda agree with this part.

It’s almost as bad as public funding for Olympic canoeing, dinghy racing, discus, taekwondo, weightlifting, pole vaulting, walking, rowing, triple jumping, diving, table tennis, gymnastics, rock climbing etc etc.

It’s embarrassing that we go on so much about how many gold medals we win in sports that no one really gives a shit about.

They should completely abolish public Olympic funding and put it all into community sport.

The point of the Olympics is to come together and watch weird events that nobody cares about for 2 weeks.

Its a spectacular time where we all come together and care about sports that have no relevance outside of the olympics.
Aren't you describing the Eurovision contest?😉

When does Rock Paper Scissors makes its Olympic debut?

Or Slap Fighting?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ginnivan is playing tomorrow.
media1-tenor-com-judges-10-gif.2073546

Remove this Banner Ad

Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back