Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't help but wonder if you believe some of the rumours that he shopped himself around and then never landed anywhere might've been a bit of a reality check towards where he was at and his weaknesses. Would have to have realised now that he's risking his career if he doesn't get better at the weaknesses. Might also have some drive coming from other guys being picked up by other clubs over him that he makes them want to prove them wrong. All good for us.

Like others have said, I'm pretty sure he's improved every year. Might need to be like TT in that needs to concentrate a bit less on the running and a bit more on the weights for the improvement to keep happening and to sort out the weaknesses. Needs a bit of mindset change as well, a bit more aggressiveness and malice even.

Needs some McHenry mongrel, wouldn’t mind Ned surprising us this season either

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry for the lazy request but searching this forum on a mobile can be less than fun …

Have we pinned the pre-season dates somewhere? When is our first look at the players in action for 2024?

I know when the AFL pre-season games are, but cannot find a good summary of the other bits and pieces

Sorry for the lazy request but searching this forum on a mobile can be less than fun …

Have we pinned the pre-season dates somewhere? When is our first look at the players in action for 2024?

I know when the AFL pre-season games are, but cannot find a good summary of the other bits and pieces
Here's everything about the fixture, byes, sim matches, ps games, and fixture hardness levels ect

Here's everything about the fixture, byes, sim matches, ps games, and fixture hardness levels ect

Thanks Wayne, but I’m looking for the other stuff.

We usually have some internal trials and scratch matches that get (badly) broadcast before we hit the real pre season games … or is that not the case this year? I thought we had the chance to see some action before these AFL official games.

We usually have some internal trials and scratch matches that get (badly) broadcast before we hit the real pre season games … or is that not the case this year? I thought we had the chance to see some action before these AFL official games.
That data is there ....at the backend of the thread, which isn't long .....gotta scroll thru ;)

Ah, nearly time to put Kayo back on :D
I just signed up for the Crows / Kayo offer .....saved myself $170 on the $420 PA, Kayo will cost this season

At least we'll be getting footy in HD this year

That data is there ....at the backend of the thread, which isn't long .....gotta scroll thru ;)
Caarn...

tenor-com-feed-me-alex-delarge-e-gif.1624874

Reported that there will be an intra club game played in Pt Lincoln on the 16th Feb.

You'd think there'd be something before that, but no details as yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just signed up for the Crows / Kayo offer .....saved myself $170 on the $420 PA, Kayo will cost this season

I'll be doing that too.

Kayo fast becoming a bit of a joke though, up to $35 a month next month.

I started on a $15 plan and for that extra $20 they've lost the EPL, the Aleague and some NFL games, but I'll get 4k 🙄

I'll be doing that too.

Kayo fast becoming a bit of a joke though, up to $35 a month next month.

I started on a $15 plan and for that extra $20 they've lost the EPL, the Aleague and some NFL games, but I'll get 4k 🙄
Was just talking to a mate who was going to watch an old GF on Kayo. It's now listed as pay per view

Last edited:

I thought long and hard about doing that option too, probably would have if I cancelled my Kayo service back in November and used the Crows membership’s monthly payment plan but unless a mate wants to go halves instead am just going to go the lower value $25 Kayo One (just HD, 1 screen) option for March-September with February included as a free month for returning. With hardly any cricket anyway this year and NFL & NBA passes better value unless you’re an F1 fan given Kayo’s current rights holding it is borderline totally useless over the next 12 months out of footy season.

Kayo is introducing 4k in March.

I’m really sceptical given how they have been technology wise in their history they will get up to full 4K while live streaming a lot of the time or that it will look much different at all to the current apparent 1080p HD they offer. Also it may just be me but 4K streaming has never looked really that different to full 1080p HD streaming anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back