Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I support the change but surely this is for next year.
You can’t change rules after preseason has started. Clubs need fair warning because this impacts game plans etc. (like most rule changes)
Pfft. AFL literally does everything without prior planning, and makes knee jerk decisions time after time. Then waits for the media to tell them whether it's good or not.

Pfft. AFL literally does everything without prior planning, and makes knee jerk decisions time after time. Then waits for the media to tell them whether it's good or not.

The AFL leak the idea to the media, usually from there the media says it's good, the fans say it's bad, and the AFL does it anyway

Yeah, that was on the cards.

This makes it harder to play Sloane as no sub option.

Perhaps use for really wet games.
I have loved Sloane over the years, but he should be a break glass type option only. Too many good kids out there.

Fiveaa stating another change being discussed. Sub scrapped and 5 on the bench.
It’s a joke honestly. Not the rule, but the afl. They introduce a new system with a particular purpose (in this case reducing the burden of removing a concussed player) and season by season, they slowly dumb down said rule. In another couple of years they’ll reduce the bench back to 4 and this whole thing and all the time that went into it will have been for naught. Then noise will start up about how they’re not doing enough to protect concussed players and around they’ll go again with some new rule destined to fail.

The naming of the Kayo plans is stupid

There's two plans so they decide to call them "One" and "Basic"

Basic is the higher tier plan? What?
One only allows you to stream to one screen.

They also have more expensive plans, if you need more than 2 screens, hence "Basic" as the most minimal of the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. Surely you would name the plan with access from one device and without 4K “Basic”.

That’s what confused me with the membership offer, as I thought it was for a “basic” plan, which it isn’t.

Ridiculous

So people who want the cheapest most basic plan sign up to the more expensive basic plan.
Smart 😆

One only allows you to stream to one screen.

They also have more expensive plans, if you need more than 2 screens, hence "Basic" as the most minimal of the rest.

Do they have a plan above Basic? Their website says there's only two plans

1706658828637.png

They're removing Kayo Premium, so the top plan will now be Basic :drunk:

Exactly. Surely you would name the plan with access from one device and without 4K “Basic”.

That’s what confused me with the membership offer, as I thought it was for a “basic” plan, which it isn’t.

Ridiculous
Duck with Orange, Duck with Cherries, Duck Surprise

Oooh! What's Duck Surprise?

That's duck without orange or cherries

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back