Unofficial Preview Prematch discussion/changes vs Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Ziebell: It’s disappointing for Andrew (Swallow)
Ziebell: For our young guys and us more experienced ones it’s a pretty powerful message and we’ve got a lot of guys who are doing really well in the VFL

I'm hoping that's more accurate tbh.

And that my learned friend is the fundamental difference between AFL and Football. In Football, the clubs listen to the fans, if the fans don't like a player or a coach they are removed.

Unfortunately, people power only works transgenitalialy on these boards.

If you still think it's ok that Gibson is playing ahead of Clarke or Mountford, then despite being one of the great wordsmiths on this board, you're cooked. Mentally, physically shot and you should go and have a lie down and when you wake up, have a good hard look at yourself.

I noticed he was the 22nd man named, surely this gives us ALL hope that the end is nigh.
What a crock of shite!

Any club that picks its team on the basis of the masses rather than the coaches & experienced staff would be a useless rabble. Or amateur.

Utter bollocks.

Why is everyone so excited about Jed Anderson? Every time he has played he has been a massive liability.

Misplaced hope. I have not seen anything from Anderson that says that we didn't overpay Hawthorn for yet another dud player.

I very much hope I'm wrong. Just haven't seen anything to suggest it yet.

Misplaced hope. I have not seen anything from Anderson that says that we didn't overpay Hawthorn for yet another dud player.

I very much hope I'm wrong. Just haven't seen anything to suggest it yet.

This is the first time that the responsibility to make the play will reside with him. This may prove to be a good thing or else we will confirm he's not up to it. Either way, we get to know for sure. In the past, Boomer, Wells and Dal Santo ruled the roost and made the plays. Now, Jed gets his shot. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a crock of shite!

Any club that picks its team on the basis of the masses rather than the coaches & experienced staff would be a useless rabble. Or amateur.

Utter bollocks.

Lol. But what about alternate facts???

If we're leading tomorrow night, when do you reckon you'll feel "safe"? Five goals up, 28 minute mark for me.

What a crock of shite!

Utter bollocks.

Wat rubbish...don't you know M.C put BF up on their digital overhead projector and analyse the GD thread...the Autopsy thread and then count the posts using search for 'ins and outs' and posts from Zondor.

Wake up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we're leading tomorrow night, when do you reckon you'll feel "safe"? Five goals up, 28 minute mark for me.

When David King runs out to interview Higgo and then at the end of the interview pats his arse.

This is the first time that the responsibility to make the play will reside with him. This may prove to be a good thing or else we will confirm he's not up to it. Either way, we get to know for sure. In the past, Boomer, Wells and Dal Santo ruled the roost and made the plays. Now, Jed gets his shot. Fingers crossed.

Agree. Good luck to Jed. Let's also give him more than one game to decide. Seems as though it could be a very different role to the one he played for us in his first year with us. Speaking of - We've now got a fairly different looking team balance and a team that overall may need some consistency and games together to really gel. Great that we're creating so many opportunities for hungry guys to prove themselves.

Exciting times.

I can't be stuffed going through 28 pages worth of posting to see if anyone has mentioned that match a few years back at Etihad where the game was the equivalent of Usain Bolt vs Mick Nolan in a 100 metre sprint. We were in slow motion & they were in speed search. Hope that doesn't happen again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Prematch discussion/changes vs Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back