Game Day QF1 Sydney Swans v. GWS 7 Sept 3:20 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not foreseeing a grand final parade this year - at least not in Sydney.

The only thing more off their game than the guys in red and white are the maggots. Deplorable one-sided umpiring.
There might be one in Western Sydney

We looked best in patches in the last 3 games with Lloyd, Florent and Campbell rotating on the wing. Keep one of Warner and Heeney forward at all times.

Inject paps and Parker into more centre bounces.

Sub off Amartey.

Grundy has been crap and needs to lift along with Warner and Gulden and Blakey. Wouldn't mind throwing Haydos in the ruck.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

You mean their half forward line that's how pressed ours seems. Players seemingly look up and no-one to kick to

I would sub Amartey as bad as Jmac looks

Have Hayward Parker more as targets with Paps and warner crumbing

let logan lead up

Maybe amartey can play CHF. A bit closer to the action

Amartey doesn't know how to offer a lead, just waits for the ball to be put on his head
Exactly. Ripping my hair out watching him play. Isn't his job to crash packs at the very least? Once the ball goes to ground he's awkward as ****. Doesn't chase. Doesn't apply pressure. Just watches his opponent stroll away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swear this is a team tactic to wait and aim to have a contest in the pocket and set up defensively
I think being ****ing deplorable in finals has been a team tactic for years now

Jmac reminiscent of Sam Reid 22 GF

Look, games a long way from over as it's been our strength this year to do better in the second half. But man of man, this is going to take some effort.

At some point they need to decide they have to win this game and start playing like it rather than just trying to reduce the damage. Hopefully they come out in the second half with an attacking mindset.
Also our zone defense is just not cutting it and we need to be able to play one on one. Unfortunately we have not practised it all year so the opposition is just slicing through us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back