Game Day QF1 Sydney Swans v. GWS 7 Sept 3:20 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just heard some bad news for some of our Melbourne members:

Virgin have cancelled an 08.30 MEL-SYD flight with zero explanation and no make-up flight There are over 180 passengers now stranded - many of whom are Swans fans

You can just imagine the frustration and/or anger. Fortunately, my mate and his kid managed to get transferred onto an international flight which had two spare seats. But for the rest - what a horror show.

Hoping the boys can get the win for those unfortunate souls.
Apparently a 7am Virgin flight was cancelled as well.

Wow, just heard some bad news for some of our Melbourne members:

Virgin have cancelled an 08.30 MEL-SYD flight with zero explanation and no make-up flight There are over 180 passengers now stranded - many of whom are Swans fans

You can just imagine the frustration and/or anger. Fortunately, my mate and his kid managed to get transferred onto an international flight which had two spare seats. But for the rest - what a horror show.

Hoping the boys can get the win for those unfortunate souls.
All airlines have to be among the shittest companies in the world from a consumer rights perspective. Very few other companies get away with treating their customers like complete shit to the extent that airlines do.

All airlines have to be among the shittest companies in the world from a consumer rights perspective. Very few other companies get away with treating their customers like complete shit to the extent that airlines do.

Couldn't agree more!
Good example yesterday... I had a $1400 'fully flexible' ticket from Mt Isa to home. I needed to change return times and they still found a way to charge another $260 !!
Think of the beautiful faraway destinations you can visit for $1660 !!! Above is a 1.5 hr flight .. Thieves! :rage:

At least there's shiteloads of MEL-SYD flights, so hopefully everyone who missed earlier one is there and settled well before start time.

I have a beatific serenity.

Same.

Screaming The Muppets GIF
Traffic Light Chaos GIF by The Moms
Freak Out Panic GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring the pressure and we'll win. Rowbottom and Heeney to set the tone.
GWS #1 pressure team atm - we will win if we can go even and then break back as the game goes on. But we have to be able to handle the pressure - do that and its ours for the taking.

Getting really nervous. Their pressure around the contest is better than ours and their forwards are match winners. They are quick on the lead which worries our slower defence.

How will we stop Tom Green in the middle ?

Toby is also due a massive game and he usually brings it v the swans.

Also, not sure we are fully back and are able to take it up a notch like Cats and Hawks did.

The Giants are also a very fast team, they start well and they kick straight.

Not sure we can match them today sadly.

There. You happy ?
Now it’s time to purge any of these sad sack thoughts, and stand up if you are able, as you cheer goal after goal after goal. Forwards, midfielders and defenders will be slotting them from all over the park as the swans run rampant.

As Emmanuel Macron once said, I don’t think, I know.

We are about to witness what a complete game looks like by the Swans as Longmire unleashes his finals box of party tricks.

For those who are flying in, we salute you. You won’t be disappointed.

I like fast players.
Yours in speed, JHWF.
JHWF believes, do you ?
JHWF - telling it straight since 2023.
JHWF - realistic not optimistic at the business end of the season.

I have no idea if the Clear rumour is true (I am guessing not) but if it does eventuate I fully back him in - he is ready and I reckon he will thrive in finals atmosphere.

Unironically haven't been this confident going into a final since the 2016 granny. I expect the Giants to bring it in the first quarter but we will steadily pull away.

Swans by 38.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back