Game Day QF1 Sydney Swans v. GWS 7 Sept 3:20 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unironically haven't been this confident going into a final since the 2016 granny. I expect the Giants to bring it in the first quarter but we will steadily pull away.

Swans by 38.

yeah, it's weird ... i'll feel more on edge at game time but i've felt pretty positive all week, i just think we're the best team in it ... i'd like to think we put our stamp on this early and dominate ... expecting grundy to be a part of that, and the midfield to thrive ...

Unironically haven't been this confident going into a final since the 2016 granny. I expect the Giants to bring it in the first quarter but we will steadily pull away.

Swans by 38.
Should I call it and say we will actually be on from the opening bounce?

I want manic pressure, unrelenting hardness, constant attack on the ball at ground level, tackles that stick, and defenders spoiling everything.

Anyone who doesn't abide by these must-haves in favour of trying to get easy possessions or highlights should cop an almighty spray from Horse.

This has to be a 23-man, team-wide pressure assault on the orange corporation.

Call me a coward but I would honestly prefer to be lower half of the 8 with no expectation. In proper shut down mode right now

Call me a coward but I would honestly prefer to be lower half of the 8 with no expectation. In proper shut down mode right now
Past history (for the Swans) of us being in the lower half of the 8 with no expectation has gotten us nowhere near a Grand Final appearance. I'd rather be in our current position.

Who do we think Toby Green will try and snipe in some dodgy way?

My moneys on Gulden. Chad would stick up for himself and Heeney is too big for him.

He is a matchwinner for them need to shut him down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, just heard some bad news for some of our Melbourne members:

Virgin have cancelled an 08.30 MEL-SYD flight with zero explanation and no make-up flight There are over 180 passengers now stranded - many of whom are Swans fans

You can just imagine the frustration and/or anger. Fortunately, my mate and his kid managed to get transferred onto an international flight which had two spare seats. But for the rest - what a horror show.

Hoping the boys can get the win for those unfortunate souls.
Definitely wasn’t the 8.30. I was on it.

Losing the last 3 grand finals will do that to the mental psych so I can understand. I feel the same as well this time of the year. But this year I want to feed the expectation and pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back