Game Day QF1 Sydney Swans v. GWS 7 Sept 3:20 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleary needs to share the forward line with papley as Smalls and amarty needs to **** off. Adams in over jmac and Campbell to play wing. We've lost all our mungrel. As much as everyone says Adams hasn't really contributed, I've not once said this year we've had no mungrel until now.

Think we need to send Jordan to Green. Need to move ball with more urgency and take the game on.

Ground ball gets - Destroyed
Only about 3 players playing close to their best Rowbottom/Heeney/Papley.
3 talls that cant take a contested mark to save their souls- ?? team proceeds to kick down the line outnumbered??
Papley great call/Jmac up their with Reid of 2022.

21 points may as well feel like 50

Sack Horse thread is increasing in views per minute

This is the same Adams everyone kept telling me gives us nothing?

It's always the guy not playing - Sam Reid factor.

People might wish we had Francis in soon
He’d help control the GWS contested ball domination imo

Warner and Gulden aren’t really in and under types, they do their best work when they get it out in space.

Heeney has the grunt but he can’t be everywhere and needs some help.

If we’re going turn it around in the second half I think it’ll have to be Parker turning back the clock in the middle, and Rowbottom getting going.

Adams would’ve given us a bit more support in that area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its gonna be a comeback but we will lose or win by less than a goal again.

Perhaps shades of the Pies game where we were serving dross for most of the game, then the midfield steps up. Our heart beats might go up to 170 again.

Saw some fight left to too few though.

Umps won't keep giving them every free inside 50 surely and perhaps start paying our marks
5 goals from frees. The only goals not from frees are from Hogan. What ever happened to holding thx man in a ruck contest. Grundy getting grabbed and thrown every time. That is holding the man. He is making it so obvious. Grundy is appealing because he has no choice.

McInerney is not ready. Get him off. Bring Campbell on. Too much fumbling today. No pressure. Zoning it is not our game. We play a better man on man game. We must play that.

The reason we are not getting anyone open is that we are taking far too long to set up play. We wait until the umpire waves the flag on a kick in, which you are supposed to do, but GWS are kicking out after it is signalled before the flag is waved.

This must be a new rule interpretation as they started it last week. The week before a player was pulled back for kicking off before the flag was waved. We are not playing close enough anyway.

I don't see enough effort out there. Too many players thinking it will just happen. The pressure is pitiful. We are lucky to be this close. If it was a better side, Cats, we would be cactus. I am not a happy chappie ATM. Pissed off at this poor effort. Our forwards gave to get involved. Our mids & backs have to start delivering the ball. We need to start moving the ball. That means players might actually have to put some effort in. Bloody do it bludgers. You don't get paid big bucks to lose. If you can't beat this mob, you can't win the premiership.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’d help control the GWS contested ball domination imo

Warner and Gulden aren’t really in and under types, they do their best work when they get it out in space.

Heeney has the grunt but he can’t be everywhere and needs some help.

If we’re going turn it around in the second half I think it’ll have to be Parker turning back the clock in the middle, and Rowbottom getting going.

Adams would’ve given us a bit more support in that area.

Yeah maybe he would, but if he was playing then it would be the other guy missing who would do that 🤣

At the ground there is only 1 discussion - umpiring. Giants fans are laughing about it.

5 goals from frees / inside 50. Plus other goals with Cunningham high not paid then Parker mark leads to goal.

It’s a farce.

Members giving it to umps as the way left the ground.

Contest is actually close.
Giants are missing easy shots on goal, scoreline reflects the game imo.

We're playing not to lose, not for the win. We need some drive off half back with handball receives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back