Review R13: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Richmond Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe people bother to even read his posts anymore, they're nonsensical ramblings :tearsofjoy:
He’s previously said modern coaches let the players self motivate and at half time the coach takes over, this is the madness he’s come to.

So based on that, Nicks failed to motivate them at half time.

Good: the beginning of the end
Bad: that it might not be this week

UGLY: what we’ve done to Rachelle. He’s got a chance to kick a goal with 2 minutes left to close the margin to 3 points. He’s 25 out, slight angle to the right. He’s lost so much confidence he kicks back away from goal to centre 34-40 out to a first game player!!!

He wouldn’t have done that before. We needed him, and all flair has been beaten out of him

He deserves better. Just trade him to Carlton for humanitarian reasons.

Burgess is the worst AFL player I've ever witnessed.

How funny was it when he headbutted Nankervis and went down like a sack of spuds.
Even with Berg likely to join the Giants, he should not be offered a contract. I don't think I've ever seen a player offer so little on the field before.

Good: O'Brien averages 1.9 marks and 0.5 contested marks a game, and Strachan had both of those beaten before half time. Nankervis was fantastic. Dowling was good on debut. This now has to be the end for Nicks.

Bad: The midfield got **** on. The third quarter in particular was dreadful. Sholl was shocking, especially in the first quarter. Seemed to get bodied even easier than usual. Michalanney's second half was poor (though he was one of the best on in the first half). Hinge had a noticeably quiet first half.

Shat: Strachan got injured, so his positive performance is now redundant. Laird had too much inside mid time, all three of Rachele, Berry and Schoenberg didn't have enough. I really didn't like Rachele handing it to Dowling late on - Rachele really needed to take the responsibility in that moment in my opinion.
Rachele would have been labeled selfish if he had missed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lowest point since 2020

At least then we had hope.

I thought Fog and Rachele were good.

Balta is a very good KPD, 3 goals a good return.

Billy on debut great.

Strachan looked good till he blew up. Just not fit enough for AFL.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This will be the dagger for Nicks. There’s no way you can survive losing to a team with one win prior this game at home.

The media is going to be all over the club and Nicks
Good hearing the crowd get stuck into him as he walked down the stairs

Laird’s body language is disgraceful and it’s an indictment on the club that he hasn’t been called out for it. Storms off at the interchange without even a glance at the teammate coming on. After Dowling’s goal, he plodded over, yelled at the runner for 5 seconds, then walked off without even acknowledging Billy.

Burgess is the worst AFL player I've ever witnessed.

How funny was it when he headbutted Nankervis and went down like a sack of spuds.

Would probably be a handy player if you were a top-4 team who needed some backup depth. Not a fit for a team that needs to be investing games into young players for the future.

Gotta love our trading and list management.

Rowey saying change is needed, but the Board won't make it - too self interested and know that if they act with accountability, they're out too.
He should mention this to Will and Pembo tomorrow morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R13: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Richmond Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back