Review R19: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

We've been cleared for our handling of Jordan Dawson's concussion

We've been cleared for our handling of Jordan Dawson's concussion

Apparently they've investigated Carlton's handling of McKay and decided to award Curnow with another free kick in front of goals.

What was the reason we were okay with the handling of Dawson? I'm genuinely not sure of the circumstances.
Supposedly he copped another knock later

Hmmm

If Port were claiming something like that...

Supposedly he copped another knock later

Hmmm

If Port were claiming something like that...
The statement is a bit weird. Implies we didn't look at the vision before the 3qtr time siren, then did a test at the 3qtr break which was okay. Then the statement says nothing after that.

Why didn't we review the vision straight away?

Surely it's time now where clubs must bring a player from the ground to assess them properly... & umpires stop the game where appropriate.

If a team has subbed off a fit player, they should be able to reactivate them if they lose a player due HI/HIA... or we just go to 5 interchange.

The statement is a bit weird. Implies we didn't look at the vision before the 3qtr time siren, then did a test at the 3qtr break which was okay. Then the statement says nothing after that.

Why didn't we review the vision straight away?

It says that our reviewing of the vision wasn't completed before 3QT, but we were presumably looking at it before then.

I forget how long before 3QT the incident happened... is that a reasonable timeframe?

It says that our reviewing of the vision wasn't completed before 3QT, but we were presumably looking at it before then.

I forget how long before 3QT the incident happened... is that a reasonable timeframe?
It took the first replay 10 seconds later to see that it was a big hit to the head and then he hit his head on the ground. Let's not beat around the bush

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R19: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back