Preview R21 Elimination Final: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG (A), Sunday 13th, 1:10pm AEST *Brown's 150th*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id keep persisting with Lones the last couple he was getting better. Not numbers but execution.

Yeah 8 possies and passing to the opposition, really on the improve..I'd rather get battle in..give him more of a taste..Lonie should be finished, unless he radically changes next year he is just a list clogger, he is a mid, not really a forward, struggles to crumb or kick goals in the seniors..consistently poor and ineffective, Minch is a little better, but he too is a mid.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I surrender. We are soooooooo ****** this week. I'm just going to stay on this board for a bit and pretend not to be too concerned with the way things are going. Don't tell anyone.

I'll even sport you one of those nauseating posts after the match where I pretend to be a really good sport and say stuff like "the team that wanted it more" won. I'd better get lots of likes when I do though.
You know you always get lots of likes on this board anyway.

I surrender. We are soooooooo ****** this week. I'm just going to stay on this board for a bit and pretend not to be too concerned with the way things are going. Don't tell anyone.

I'll even sport you one of those nauseating posts after the match where I pretend to be a really good sport and say stuff like "the team that wanted it more" won. I'd better get lots of likes when I do though.

Have a like old sport

Don't really want to move Carlisle as has been superb down back last couple weeks although playing Gilbert forward sounds like a non practical idea.

He will make JB, Gresh and Mav look like dead eyes in front of goal

What's that grotesque stat about our win/loss when any of Roo, Members or Bruce are out of the side?
That was the first thing that flashed thru my mind when I heard Roo was out......we win a heap more games when all 3 are playing.

That was the first thing that flashed thru my mind when I heard Roo was out......we win a heap more games when all 3 are playing.

Got to Learn to win without Roo and there's no time like the present I guess.

Came so close without him against Port and he didn't play at the death last week when the whips were really cracking, so I think we're on our way.

This year we haven't had Roo at his absolute best ( for obvious reason) so the other guys have had to start standing up, and I think it's happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Hickey comes in? Put him forward and it will really stretch their defence. It will also allow Bruce to play forward for the entirety of the match.

Don't really want to move Carlisle as has been superb down back last couple weeks although playing Gilbert forward sounds like a non practical idea.

He will make JB, Gresh and Mav look like dead eyes in front of goal

Actually his careers goal kicking stats of 36-40 is better than Mav's 51-61 and JB's 46-62.

Strangely calm about this game. I pretty much accepted our season was over after the Essendon game, so every win will be a bonus.

I think I am the same, although just waiting on Saints to troll me completely by winning the next 2 and losing to Richmond.

Got to Learn to win without Roo and there's no time like the present I guess.

Came so close without him against Port and he didn't play at the death last week when the whips were really cracking, so I think we're on our way.

This year we haven't had Roo at his absolute best ( for obvious reason) so the other guys have had to start standing up, and I think it's happening.
TBH I think we've already gone past the great man. Wasn't great viewing last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back