Preview R21 Elimination Final: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG (A), Sunday 13th, 1:10pm AEST *Brown's 150th*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this except I reckon Hawks will beat Dogs in round 23 for Hodge's last game

That would mean we play Cats week 1.

My gut feel is we lose to the Tigers in the final round. That's why it's so important to get our percentage above the Dogs. It could be us & them eyeing off 8th with the same amount of wins.

Too many underestimating Dees I reckon.

Yes they've been poor lately, but they've copped a bit of a hammering in the media and public this week and Goodwin would have read the riot act and has swung the axe, so there's a huge chance that they'll respond to all that this week. If they don't it will be a big indictment on them.

Apparently he's calling for them to return to being "ferocious", and if they do we'll be under pressure.

Huge game for us and we just need to win it.

I'm unsure exactly why but I'm confident coming into this match. I like our chances at the G against a weak as piss team sapped of confidence just asking for a hiding.

Acres to get 35, kick 2 & take home Jack Watts missus
Billings 30, kick 3 & get in a punch on with Weideman
Steele 25 contested possession, 20 tackles & 3 stage fatalities
Longer 2 kicks, 60 hitouts & smoke a carton of darts with Maxy Gawn post match

Saints by 70
This may be the greatest singular post I've ever read on this forum!

That would mean we play Cats week 1.

My gut feel is we lose to the Tigers in the final round. That's why it's so important to get our percentage above the Dogs. It could be us & them eyeing off 8th with the same amount of wins.

If that happens we'd better pray that Port get above Sydney and finish 5th. Would not want to be playing EF at the SCG, would much rather Port @ AO....

Yes they've been poor lately, but they've copped a bit of a hammering in the media and public this week and Goodwin would have read the riot act and has swung the axe, so there's a huge chance that they'll respond to all that this week. If they don't it will be a big indictment on them.

Apparently he's calling for them to return to being "ferocious", and if they do we'll be under pressure.

Well said.

We coupd win well. But we could be hammered by a team after redemption!

Its funny, because we were ferocious three weeks ago when we belted Port at the G.

A three point loss to North and a 35 point loss to GWS has led to the media writing us off.

All this season has taught me is that nothing is certain for us sides fighting for the 8.

I'm unsure exactly why but I'm confident coming into this match. I like our chances at the G against a weak as piss team sapped of confidence just asking for a hiding.

Acres to get 35, kick 2 & take home Jack Watts missus
Billings 30, kick 3 & get in a punch on with Weideman
Steele 25 contested possession, 20 tackles & 3 stage fatalities
Longer 2 kicks, 60 hitouts & smoke a carton of darts with Maxy Gawn post match

Saints by 70
McCartin to jump the fence onto the ground in the dying seconds of the game and take a screamer over Petracca. He kicks the winning goal of the game after the siren which is allowed, just because.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCartin to jump the fence onto the ground in the dying seconds of the game and take a screamer over Petracca to kick the winning goal of the game after the siren. The goal is allowed, just because.

Goodwin to get his mate Hirdy to the rooms at halftime, inject Petracca with immediate effecting growth hormone, he then kicks 20 goals & impregnates Mav Weller in the second half.

50/50 but i'd like to see us play a ferocious brand of footy tomorrow like this team wants it for once when its all on the line.
Time to prove were not the pretenders.
We do this and we win.

The Crows have done the right thing . The Blues just weren't good enough. If we beat Melbourne tomorrow we might slip into 8th spot with North and Richmond to come . We would have a chance but we must win tomorrow. We have to if only to shove it up Purple for him continuing to say we are the most disappointing team this year .

Go Saints

The Crows have done the right thing . The Blues just weren't good enough. If we beat Melbourne tomorrow we might slip into 8th spot with North and Richmond to come . We would have a chance but we must win tomorrow. We have to if only to shove it up Purple for him continuing to say we are the most disappointing team this year .

Go Saints

He'll find a way to blow smoke up someones arse and berate us some more. Nothing more certain in footy outside of Derm having a rinse prior to calling a TV game.

Ok so crows won, next game for them in Melbourne will be us...let's get em back for '97

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only way that happens is with a phone booth, air guitar and nuke in Adelaide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back