Review R21: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

I want the kid to actually get to play footy. **** Nicks and this club with how they have treated him. We deserve to lose him.
I want Curtin to be a great player for THIS footy club

And there’s still time for that to become reality, if we pull our heads in and get rid of Maffew sooner rather than later

Matthew Nicks lost that game.

Dawson a rock behind the ball for a lot of the game

Geelong repeat entries in last 10 minutes. Dawson on the bench.

Curtin as sub not on till 3 minutes to go....

That loss is in the box and mismanagement of the last 10 minutes.

Nicks is a tactical pygmy.

The players were awesome.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dawson was injured.

Pushing all our players back so when we actually win it we kick it straight back to Geelong loose players who can then set up the play to bring it back in, has to be up there with the dumbest shit Nicks has ever done and guess what? They ****ing goaled.

He obviously has zero idea.

It is like when we have more players around the ball but when we get it forward all you see is opposition players. How dumb do you have to be to see it is coming straight back?

The ruthless and correct time to bring on Curtin as sub would have been when Dawson went off injured. Instead Dawson eventually got back on, and his one contribution after that point was overrunning the ball, which let his direct opponent get the uncontested possession that won Geelong the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pushing all our players back so when we actually win it we kick it straight back to Geelong loose players who can then set up the play to bring it back in, has to be up there with the dumbest shit Nicks has ever done and guess what? They ****ing goaled.

Remember when we were less than a goal down with 20 seconds left in the last and he set up a loose man in defence?

I want Curtin to be a great player for THIS footy club

And there’s still time for that to become reality, if we pull our heads in and get rid of Maffew sooner rather than later
If you're Curtin and been treated the way he's been this year... Do you really think he'll be here next year? If he's at wc or freo he'd have 15 full games already. If i were him I'm out of here

The ruthless and correct time to bring on Curtin as sub would have been when Dawson went off injured. Instead Dawson eventually got back on, and his one contribution after that point was overrunning the ball, which let his direct opponent get the uncontested possession that won Geelong the game.

He should have been on a ****ing quarter before that, or not the sub at all preferably.

If you're Curtin and been treated the way he's been this year... Do you really think he'll be here next year? If he's at wc or freo he'd have 15 full games already. If i were him I'm out of here
I get your point, but he is under contract

Sack the coach, treat him right until his contract is up, and hopefully he would be invested enough to re-sign

Murray was terrible today and was trailing Cameron all day, why didn’t he try Worrall on him. I thought that would be a better match up.
Thought Keane had a good game today
Bond did well after the first qtr

We turned the corner when Keays went into the midfield in that 3qtr, he brought so much energy and we eventually got on top from that.

I tell you what annoyed me the most was Healy commenting or should I say barracking for the cats. So f##king annoying.

Also I hope it’s just young guys lacking strength because the cats broke to many tackles and made a lot of the play from that. Get the youngsters in the gym and build up their strength so this doesn’t happen in the future. That’s why we lose the close games in my eyes , our guys get tired and lose the power in their play.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R21: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back