Preview R23: Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

His SANFL form has been pretty good.
Many were arguing Bond wasn't ready but hey presto guess what, we have Luke Brown 2.0
It's only his last match which has shown any signs of being ready. I have agreed with Bigman up until now. It seems to me that his main problem is having a slight, albeit fairly tall, body, impacting physical competitiiveness. Following his last match, he might be worth a go now, but probably after another preseason he will be cherry ripe.

It's only his last match which has shown any signs of being ready. I have agreed with Bigman up until now. It seems to me that his main problem is having a slight, albeit fairly tall, body, impacting physical competitiiveness. Following his last match, he might be worth a go now, but probably after another preseason he will be cherry ripe.

I don't think playing him in two dead rubber games is going to negatively impact his career so go for it I say

Not Ready for What?

Fitness?
Physicality?
Complexity of the game?

Curious …
Well, he's been on a massive learning curve in the SANFL. Found it hard to get himself in the right positions earlier in the year, but has done better over maybe the last month. Nothing to be gained by rushing him up a level when he's only now getting comfortable and confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was waiting for the folk that post this guys (JAdelaide) tweets but it seems they might be player specific and Matty's not a board favourite...;) Wonder what the Wabbit from the NT has to say, always only seems to be active after a loss?

So i'm still struggling to see how Port can kick a winning score in this game without Georgiades, Dixon is cooked and Rat can't kick, so we keep Rioli quiet with Bond and then who do they have?
We must beat or at the very least match Port in the middle and the game is ours.

So i'm still struggling to see how Port can kick a winning score in this game without Georgiades, Dixon is cooked and Rat can't kick, so we keep Rioli quiet with Bond and then who do they have?
As you seem to be struggling, I'll help you out.

Here are the goalkickers from 2 weeks ago. Take George's goals out and it's still 18.

1723628834300.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R23: Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back