Preview R23: Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

With Tex out it would be great to give Curtin another crack in his role, or to reward Gollant for his reserves performance. Two really positive options.

So we'll do neither of those things.

Strachan forward? Himmelberg or Burgess recalled? Borlase pinch hit up there?
OMG out of that lot I'd be going with the Hindenburg or Borlase. Please none of them but definitely not Strachan or Burgess.

Who? Big deal 🤷‍♂️ Marshall wouldn't even get a game with us and I can't remember Georgiadis hurting us much. He may have but I don't have any horrific memories of him.
lol, you know Georgiadis has kicked only 2 less goals than Fog despite playing 5 less games and coming back from a knee? He’s finally arrived.

As for Marshall on his day is a decent forward.

You’re being silly if you think they aren’t losses.

Sanfl
F. Murphy Burgess Hberg
Hf Jones Murray. Cook
C. McHenry Schoenberg Smith
Hb Hamill Borlase Ryan
B. Gallagher Tahana. Madgen
R. Strachan Edwards Boyle
I. Haysman Welsh O’Leary

AFL
F. Curtin Thilthorpe Rankine
Hf Keays Fogarty Rachele
C. Dowling Berry Sholl
Hb Maxy Worrell Hinge
B. Nankervis Murray Laird
R. O’Brien Crouch Dawson
I. Soligo Gollant Bond Keane
S Taylor

lol, you know Georgiadis has kicked only 2 less goals than Fog despite playing 5 less games and coming back from a knee? He’s finally arrived.

As for Marshall on his day is a decent forward.

You’re being silly if you think they aren’t losses.
LOL "Marshall on his day" Those days are few and far between that's why he's been dropped. The both of them together are nowhere near the loss of Tex.

You're just being you if you think they compare.

LOL "Marshall on his day" Those days are few and far between that's why he's been dropped. The both of them together are nowhere near the loss of Tex.

You’re hugely underrating how Georgiades has performed this year

Toby Murray or Gollant for Tex.

Smith, Edwards, Jones, McHenry the other options but I hope they go unchanged apart from the Murray/Gollant option.

We all know Murphy "is super damgerous" so no point suggesting his departure or that of Laird

Mate if there is anyone being anyone it’s you and your ability to be triggered by anything Port related.

Noticed you just skipped Georgiadis this time.

Tex at his prime yep, but he’s rarely showed it this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanfl
F. Murphy Burgess Hberg
Hf Jones Murray. Cook
C. McHenry Schoenberg Smith
Hb Hamill Borlase Ryan
B. Gallagher Tahana. Madgen
R. Strachan Edwards Boyle
I. Haysman Welsh O’Leary

AFL
F. Curtin Thilthorpe Rankine
Hf Keays Fogarty Rachele
C. Dowling Berry Sholl
Hb Maxy Worrell Hinge
B. Nankervis Murray Laird
R. O’Brien Crouch Dawson
I. Soligo Gollant Bond Keane
S Taylor

You missed Murphy…. And I wouldn’t want Taylor back to back sub

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mate if there is anyone being anyone it’s you and your ability to be triggered by anything Port related.

Noticed you just skipped Georgiadis this time.

Tex at his prime yep, but he’s rarely showed it this year.
Georgiadis is a very good player no doubt. I don't underestimate him at all. However I can't remember him having hurt us badly in the past. Tex however hurting port...

footy4ever that was not in relation to my post and you might want to look at Tex’s record against Port from 2021, one 4 goal haul the rest 2 and under with a couple of no goals.
Did you conveniently leave out the 7 goal haul from two showdowns ago or is your memory going the way of mine 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R23: Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back